Volkswagen GTE R - MyTeam Package

Skins Volkswagen GTE R - MyTeam Package 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
So VW GTE-R F1 is my Team for Season 5. Lets try to gain #1 back :)
1597672723405.png

Haha, good luck with your season!

Hello, i have download your awesome package but i've got a problem. What are the way for change Pit Crew - Light, Pitstop Gantry, Race Crew and Simulator Livery

Mate when i use drag and drop can i drag the whole folder in the F1 2020 folder or must i change every single file myself? cause the first time when i dragged the folder it just placed it to f1 2020 but didnt change anything you know what i mean. like the whole folder of your mode was just a new folder in the f1 2020 folder but the old files werent replaced?

Mate when i use drag and drop can i drag the whole folder in the F1 2020 folder or must i change every single file myself? cause the first time when i dragged the folder it just placed it to f1 2020 but didnt change anything you know what i mean. like the whole folder of your mode was just a new folder in the f1 2020 folder but the old files werent replaced?
You have to copy the 4 folders inside the Copy and Paste folder and paste them inside C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2020 When asked to replace the files, click yes or replace en the Mod should work. If not, verify the game files first so you'd have a clean install of your game en retry

You have to copy the 4 folders inside the Copy and Paste folder and paste them inside C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2020 When asked to replace the files, click yes or replace en the Mod should work. If not, verify the game files first so you'd have a clean install of your game en retry
so it only works when i drag the 4 foulders independet of each other in there you mean and i cannot drag the whole copy and paste folder in to it

Hey mate your work seems great, but you must have messed up the files a bit..! I mean after i downloaded this VW skin, there are 2 skins that are replaced, the 70 car has the Porsche skin and the Racenet car the VW skin...dunno if you intentionally did this. Also even though the helmet seems to be the green one as in your photos, when I play it turns into a Porsche helmet. And i haven't even installed a Porsche mod before...I'd appreciate if you could check this mods' files again!

Hey mate your work seems great, but you must have messed up the files a bit..! I mean after i downloaded this VW skin, there are 2 skins that are replaced, the 70 car has the Porsche skin and the Racenet car the VW skin...dunno if you intentionally did this. Also even though the helmet seems to be the green one as in your photos, when I play it turns into a Porsche helmet. And i haven't even installed a Porsche mod before...I'd appreciate if you could check this mods' files again!
Yeah I had the Porsche mod installed at the time when I created the files, so you'll just have to select the right helmets in game

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.