Cars Volkswagen Golf MK4 TDI GTI 150PS

Status
Not open for further replies.
1637109092146.png

Please acquaint yourself with the Terms of Service before trying to post stolen assets, model and physics, on this site.

hi, nice one! Thanks for sharing!!!!

Some tips/request for future updates:
- make the RPM_THRESHOLD a little higher so the engine doesn't blow up so fast... (is set to 10rpm should be 7000 at least)
- gear indicator (in the center of the instrument panel there's a display , but nothing is shown on it)
- some more skins, not just the black one
- in CM Showroom Paintshop, being able to create new skins, w custom car paints would also be nice...
now we can just create a grey version (w HPA livery)... but we do get to change seat and interior colors (which is great, esp for VR drivers).
- working wipers (for when it rains)

cheers and keep up the good work!

kind regards,
Edwin

hi, nice one! Thanks for sharing!!!!

Some tips/request for future updates:
- make the RPM_THRESHOLD a little higher so the engine doesn't blow up so fast... (is set to 10rpm should be 7000 at least)
- gear indicator (in the center of the instrument panel there's a display , but nothing is shown on it)
- some more skins, not just the black one
- in CM Showroom Paintshop, being able to create new skins, w custom car paints would also be nice...
now we can just create a grey version (w HPA livery)... but we do get to change seat and interior colors (which is great, esp for VR drivers).
- working wipers (for when it rains)

cheers and keep up the good work!

kind regards,
Edwin
The max rpm the engine can handle is like 5500 because it is a TDI, I just scaled the needle movement to fit the rev meter, that way it will make the same movement as a 7k rpm engine.
Thanks I will take those suggestions into consideration,
Im tryna make the 5k TDI guage cluster on photohop, which is coming out a bit harder than what I thought I would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes