Vodafone PORSCHE F1 Team - Ultimate Edition (2022 Regs Compatible)

MyTeam Vodafone PORSCHE F1 Team - Ultimate Edition (2022 Regs Compatible) Update 3.01: Minor Logo Fixes

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
It must be to do with either ur pc or the installation as this has not been a problem with others so far
I fixed it, thank you, I am trying to put a livery into the game but there is only a copy and paste option and it uses deluxe edition, which i dont have. Could you help me?

I fixed it, thank you, I am trying to put a livery into the game but there is only a copy and paste option and it uses deluxe edition, which i dont have. Could you help me?
There is manual files available for installation but you will have to work out which liveries you have available and deal with the m.tif. Or tbh I would recommend just getting the DLC, it's like £5 and pretty much every myteam mod uses them so it will make your life a lot easier if you want to switch up the liveries

There is manual files available for installation but you will have to work out which liveries you have available and deal with the m.tif. Or tbh I would recommend just getting the DLC, it's like £5 and pretty much every myteam mod uses them so it will make your life a lot easier if you want to switch up the liveries
I have the dlc, but the livery im trying to get only has copy and paste files and they replace the deluxe edition stuff

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.