Vodafone McLaren Team Mod

Vodafone McLaren Team Mod 1.24

Login or Register an account to download this content
Giskard73 submitted a new resource:

Vodafone McLaren Team Mod - This mod changes the liveries, race suits and personnel clothes to the Vodafone McLaren era

Vodafone McLaren Team Mod
by Giskard73
View attachment 614129

This mod changes the liveries, race suits and personnel kits and much more back to the Vodafone McLaren era.

How to install?
  • Copy&Paste the file to paks folder in your F1 Manager 22 game folder (F1Manager2022\F1Manager22\Content\Paks)
View attachment 614130View attachment 614131View attachment 614132

Please don't copy...

Read more about this resource...

do you also planing to edit the garage color from orange to black?

Attachments

• MCL36 Vodafone Livery 19.JPG
    MCL36 Vodafone Livery 19.JPG
    179.2 KB · Views: 301
I have a problem that the car does not change livery it just becomes a more shiny orange and blue color. All the team staff and the driver suits changes to the correct colors expect the car. Anyone knows a fix?

Do you have other McLaren mods in use? Also see if you have the BromleyPlays Base mod installed, that makes changes to the Mclaren livery and causes file conflicts with all McLaren livery mods

Do you have other McLaren mods in use? Also see if you have the BromleyPlays Base mod installed, that makes changes to the Mclaren livery and causes file conflicts with all McLaren livery mods
No this is the first mod i have ever installed so i dont really get why only the car livery is not working.

Oh I see, try moving the mod pak files into the main \Content\Paks directory and remove the .pak mclaren vodafone folder as well. Let me know if that works.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.