Visual bug in the sky?

Hi Guys,

I am experiencing an issue with AMS2 where the sky is showing "lines". It might be the whole screen however its very clear to see in the blue sky.
Its really distracting and appears on all resolution settings. It looks really bad on 1080p. I will try to add photo but conscious the photo wont pick up the bug to view. I am playing in 4K 60FPS.

I am surprised no one else has experienced this as I cant find any posts about this. and surely someone would of mentioned this.

Anyone know what I am talking about and if there is a fix? I have tried to mess around with the settings but no joy. I thought it might be a hardware issue but I dont have this issue on any other game. Tried AC, ACC and no issues.

Thanks

Shot in the dark, but If it looks like the screen is tearing you may need to activate Vertical Sync.
Tearing_%28simulated%29.jpg

Thanks however I am already running vsync. I should of mentioned that the lines in the sky appear diagonal from right to left like /. Some people are telling me this is a known issue on the Madness engine however if that's the case then why is it never mentioned as it's very distracting. I will try to upload a photo to show. Thanks

Thanks however I am already running vsync. I should of mentioned that the lines in the sky appear diagonal from right to left like /. Some people are telling me this is a known issue on the Madness engine however if that's the case then why is it never mentioned as it's very distracting. I will try to upload a photo to show. Thanks
Hi, have you found a solution to this? I have what sounds like a similar issue. I was in a practice session at Kyalami in F-Classic gen 4 driving down the main straight I saw these lines. At first I thought they were overhead power lines but as I reached turn 1 they cut through the apex of the corner and went underground. It was very distracting.

I have also noticed that mostly in practice sessions at some tracks (Kyalami, Hockenheim so far) I've started seeing the sky flash black as I drive past the pitlane. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm going to try to reinstall my Nvidia drivers to see if that fixes it.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 140 85.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 25 15.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 20 12.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 50 30.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 58 35.6%