Visor View Mod

if it would be possible ..best way for me would be to have only 2 buttons assigned
1-to toggle all teams visor's
2- toggle the Visor open

that would work good on a controller :D

Sorry. It'll be 3 buttons the least. Because there is plan of dirt effect which needs 1 button for clearing, and it's already under a way.

next release will come with this visors peoples :)
ff.jpg

Sorry. It'll be 3 buttons the least. Because there is plan of dirt effect which needs 1 button for clearing, and it's already under a way.
Great. News that youve already started the tearoff mod buddy. I also think its a great idea to be able to change visors ingame. Would there be a way to assign the keys to a steering wheel instead of keyboard?

Great news that youve already started the tearoff mod buddy. I also think its a great idea to be able to change visors ingame. Would there be a way to assign the keys to a steering wheel instead of keyboard?

I use logitech profiler to assign buttons. Does your wheel has similar function? I don't know all wheel support program have key assign function.

Buy the game (for real) if you want to play it, it's not that expensive.
can you please make for onley patch 5 because i have buy this game but the serial code does not worked for me and i have buy it online and the guy did not want to trade it for another i got realy mad and so i was forced to download it (illigal way)
and i really want this mod pleasssssssssssssssssse

can you please make for onley patch 5 because i have buy this game but the serial code does not worked for me and i have buy it online and the guy did not want to trade it for another i got realy mad and so i was forced to download it (illigal way)
and i really want this mod pleasssssssssssssssssse

The answer is NO. I don't care about your reason. I already have uncomfortable experience about illegal copy thing more than enough.

Guys, to map the buttons on the wheel/controller i recommend you use xpadder. Its even possible to make some macros, and the same button can do 3 functions, in short, 1 button on the wheel to be the 3 buttons kenken asign to use in the mod. ;)

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 188 87.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 34 15.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 30 14.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 59 27.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 73 34.1%