Virtual mirror resize?

With vanilla no, with CSP yes

for the virtual mirror there is something to move it anywhere, found by accident on RD discord; in "extension\config\smart_mirror.ini", thx @RWare616:
Code:
[PIECE_0]
; hidden
HEIGHT=0.1185 * screen.height
WIDTH=0.1785 * screen.height * 4
CENTER_X=0.5 * screen.width
CENTER_Y=0.1 + 0.1185 * screen.height / 2
OPACITY=1
that changes the actual onboard mirror

SmartMirror" module must be enabled, you can disable everything else...
1625844193025.png

Last edited:
Thanks for that solution man but my potato pc can't handle csp and sol.I have an ancient q9550 and it's overclocked to 3.4 GHz but that's not enough for more than 10 ai opponents race. Currently looking for a used x79 platform with 6c/12t CPU but seems that their price is going up couse damn miners like them.

If you use csp without sol (or for that matter, with low-quality sol), it can easily perform much better than vanilla. It comes with a lot of performance optimizations that you can't get from vanilla. Although smart mirrors in particular might not be good for your fps, depending how you configure it.

Last edited:
Then I must try it couse I would really like a bigger grid,but I'm afraid of loosing hour's fidlling with five thousand options instead of just driving. Hope that mining crazy gonna stop soon so that hardware prices can go back to normal. Thanks for the help man.

With vanilla no, with CSP yes

for the virtual mirror there is something to move it anywhere, found by accident on RD discord; in "extension\config\smart_mirror.ini", thx @RWare616: [...]
Oh thank you very much. I can't stand the virtual mirror (immersion breaker) and I was avoiding all the servers that use it and there are many.

Now I can resize it to a few pixels and move it out of view!

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Forum trophies