rF2 Vintage Formula Vee @ Ahvenisto - Fri 27th Nov

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
My driving was a completely joke.:doctor:
I have spun more this evening than in three years of sim racing...:terminator:
These cars are really fun to drive, but clearly this was not my night.
Well done all, specially the winners.
Thank you Stuart and RD.

Cheers

Wedge #4 a.k.a Ugly Betty

Race 1:

Got some places because some people spun. Was on 2th place but had some difficult last laps but managed to keep Gary behind me. :)

Race 2:

Had some nice little fights with Rickard but he spun sometimes. So ended 3th. :)

Race 3:

Was on P1 for some laps. But had to much oversteer out of the last hairpin almost managed to keep it but Stu was so close behind me so got a little tap wich resulted in a bigger spin and hit against Rickard (sorry mate). Had further a lonely race and climbed to 4th. :)

Great cars. In the beginning very difficult but if you drive them for 30 minutes to becoming very cool cars. FF was also good felt the oversteer very good.

Thanks for racing guys, to bad i have to work on Friday otherwise i will join more often. :)

Great races tonight, although I only managed 2, I think these things are an absolute joy to drive once you work out which of their little foibles can be best exploited, hehe, so much fun to be had with something so slow which suits this auld fert. :snail::sarcastic::victory:

Some nice driving when I watched the 3rd race, well done guys.

Sam

Due to this time slot not really being ideal for me on a Friday no practice,first lap was my superpole one and straight away i could feel something not right with FFB,so race one a bit of a disaster,the next a little better as i adapted,then Sam reminded me about those steering upgrades,which i didnt have for my new Bobsy,got that fixed up and now its more like the Vee's i know,unfortunately i decided now not to use Sams "Wedge" settings and knocked up my own rubbish quickly,eeech...typical Lenno setup disaster :p,and a throttle that didnt seem to "shut down" properly when i lifted power,so lost out on a nice chase on the Thomson fella with a spin out :(.
Just went and fiddled around more offline and am now fully happy again with FFB,and i even tested my Clios again to see that thats all well again,and it is......and dont start me on about the Clios on that track guys....(ZoMg!!)...

Gratso all of us there making a little grid seem very busy :) :good:.

Big Thanks Stuey Thommo auf den RD! :good:

It was good fun yet again tonight guys, would of loved to finished the 3rd race also but i was just not able :disapointed: but had some great battles in the first 2 races so it was still a great night for me, thnx all for making it so :good:

absolutely top nights racing, very tricky track but suited these cars perfectly :good:

Race 1 quali didnt go well lol, so stated near the back but had great fun catching people then watching them spin off to let me through, made it up to 3rd and was catching Ivo for 2nd.

Race 2. had better quali and started 3rd, just held od Stu into T1 and proceed to follow Rickard, and amazingly after 4 laps still had Sam in my sights then Rickard went off handing me 2nd and i finished a very happy 5 secs behind Sam.

race 3. another bad quali so started near the back, but again gained places from people going of and crashing. even managed a few fun laps with me old m8 Prib. was seteled into 3rd until Gary lost it handing me another 2nd place. but had no chance to catch Stu who really found his pace and took a nice win.

many thanks Stu best nights racing since the last best nights racing :woop:

Thanks R-D and Stu for one more exellent evening in the Vee cars:good:

And grats to all podium driver. most to Sam:victory: who ruled the races he drove

Dont remember so much after a race in theses cars, it is enough for my brain to try stay on track, and even that fails now and then:desire:

Had two good fun races with nice action, but last race went fooked!!!!
After a try to avoid Ivo when he lost the car, and a impact with him, must I have touched some button, coz I dunno what else can have happened? A big blue not transparent box was visible right in the middle of my screen, and it said "Exit from monitor?" and below that line was it a escape or cancel line, but I could not take it down, and could not escape from game either:freaked-out: so I had to shut down the power to sort it.
I really must do the job and map the game buttons right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play