[Video] Round 5 Canada - Faster Than Speed @480FPS!

Fifth round of a series of 15 videos I will be doing this season for Formula SimRacing League.

We've had some technical issues so it's been impossible to make the video before. Apologizes for that inconvenient.

Just a day after the race we show you our HotLap around this track, the Gilles Villeneuve Circuit. The time set was a 1:15.110 and the car was driven by our new driver, Thomas Mundy.

Enjoy the lap, and Go FTS!

Usually I find hotlap videos boring.....but I'm really enjoying these split-screen FTS 2013 videos.

Only criticism I can make is to maybe zoom in ever-so-slighty to get rid of the fish-eye effect more on the T-Cam angle.

Just being picky ;) Great videos FTS! Go go for 2013!!

I'm really proud of you liking my videos Simon, it really means a lot since you have been doing top videos for a long time here. Thanks a lot.

And yes, you're right about that effect by the way. The problem was the replay file was a bit corrupted in the T-Cam (the famous bug which make helmets disappear, that's really annoying for video edits and for sure you'll know what I mean) and I had to go manually on the alternative cams and move the cam until something similar to the actual T-Cam.

Not that bad result after all haha ;)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea