Tracks Very white or bright textures

I already almost have all my track done, but I want to know why when I pass it to the ks editor it looks like this, I know that modifying the material
1644920892697.png
1644920915169.png

No tiene ninguna textura (adecuada) aplicada a esa superficie. Probablemente solo gris. Así que eso es lo que obtienes; gris.

No veo nada raro.
It is that if it has texutura, but they all look very white, for example this one and in the shadow they look black and if I apply that it looks good, but the shadow still looks too dark
1644922922822.png
1644922875999.png
1644922991239.png

ksAmbient controls the brightness when things are in the shadows.
ksDiffuse controls the brightness when things are lit by the Sun.

Your ksAmbient is 0, so shaded areas are completely black.
Your ksDiffuse value could probably be lower. The lack of a normal map and the specular values makes these surfaces look even brighter.

ksAmbient controla el brillo cuando las cosas están en las sombras.
ksDiffuse controla el brillo cuando las cosas son iluminadas por el Sol.

Su ksAmbient es 0, por lo que las áreas sombreadas son completamente negras.
Su valor ksDiffuse probablemente podría ser menor. La falta de un mapa normal y los valores especulares hacen que estas superficies se vean aún más brillantes.
thank you, now it looks better, a question, is there any way to apply it to everything? because otherwise I would have to do it 1 by 1

Last edited:
You could save a persistance file, then open that and change all ksAmbient values to something different. But I doubt that would be quicker than to just edit them in the ksEditor. Also, not every material needs the same settings; it depends a lot on the textures and shaders that are being used.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back