Vento Aria Clubsport

Cars Vento Aria Clubsport 1.0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
hipole submitted a new resource:

Vento Aria Clubsport - a concept GT-4 race car

Vento Aria Clubsport

The new Vento Aria Clubsport is a virtual concept race car designed by HiPole 428Design team.

View attachment 607089View attachment 607090
The Clubsport version of Vento Aria is a race car designed for HiPole Class-B e-sports series.

View attachment 607091
Styling & Aerodynamics

Vento Aria is a Grand Tourer it has a significant proportion of typical GT style. The car styling is all about the balance between contrasts...

Read more about this resource...

Yoooo that looks sick!! Wish I had Assetto Corsa installed rn because I'd love to drive that! Looks almost like something out of Ridge Racer or Split/Second. Love it.

Also, can't help thinking a pink/gold livery referencing JoJo is in order: call it the Vento Aureo hahahahaha

I usually drive far less powerful cars than the Vento Aureo but looks and curiosity got the better of me and I was not disappointed. This sweet baby is sleek, fast and handles so well, has a decent set of brakes and I love the dash layout complete with mirrors either side of the steering wheel... yes this is one smooth ride. Oh and please tell me which Monza mod is in the pics please. Thank you so much "hipole" for this awesome mod.

I usually drive far less powerful cars than the Vento Aureo but looks and curiosity got the better of me and I was not disappointed. This sweet baby is sleek, fast and handles so well, has a decent set of brakes and I love the dash layout complete with mirrors either side of the steering wheel... yes this is one smooth ride. Oh and please tell me which Monza mod is in the pics please. Thank you so much "hipole" for this awesome mod.
It’s so great that you like our design. The ‘Monza’ in the pics is the original track made by kunos.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.