Venom's Ferrari F150 HD

Hey Guys!

Here you go, my HD version of the F1 2011 Ferrari F150.

Download: http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/25646082/file.html

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/QXJdw

This took me quite a while as I tried to get everything Perfect! Everything redone in vector graphics 'including' Specular Occlusion Map, I tried matching the Ferrari's color as close as I could, Everything was redone to match Sponsorship colors, Locations etc. to the real Ferrari F150.

Well I have been quite busy with new skins last 2 months... Then download section went down and I didn't know how I was going to get the skins to you guys... Until now!

I hope you guys like it!

Instructions:

UnRAR Files into "F1 2011" Main Folder (example: "C:\Program Files\Codemasters\F1 2011\")
Original Files are included (named with " - ORIGINAL")

Hi everybody!

Thank you for your comments. :)

In my observation comparing this skin to the other ferrari skin is it has a little less reflection. It would be nice if it had more shine or gloss

Well I have seen some of the other Ferrari's skins forums. And I have seen people mentioning that some of them had too much reflection/gloss. So according to that I only toned it down a little bit from the original, so that there isn't too much of a white shine which also makes the red look a bit duller. I also had to tone it down a little to get the Ferrari's color that close as I couldn't find another way. If you race around or look at the car closely in replays and outside views, you will actually see that the reflection is pretty much accurate.

Thank you vadimtop!

I wanted to do the new Kaspersky & Abu Dhabi logos on the sides of the front nose, but the front wing's white sides/walls texture gets mirrored, so the Abu Dhabi would've been mirrored on one of the sides... I chose to keep the Abu Dhabi sponsor logo(which also looks nicer) on the side of the nose as the Kaspersky logo is already on top of the front nose.

Please keep the questions and comments coming :)

Thanks

Awsome work, mate =) just for note.. u're using 2048X2048 textures for that? Encoding DX5?

U meant about the gloss / reflection levels in other post.. Wanted to ask, there's some reflection traces in the CM original texture maps? I mean, gl4diator and some guys made some reflections directly in texture maps with F12010 skins, but not sure if the current lightining works weell with them ^^

Hi vadimtop. This has been done in the new v2.0 update. :cool:

Venom; you will change the color? maybe a bit more red.......

Salu2 - Darkness Knight

Hey Darkness Knight... The Red color has been tweaked, much better Red now :D

Thank you everybody for all your comments and support. I have uploaded my last version for the Ferrari F150, here's the link:

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/download-venoms-ferrari-f150-hd-v2-0-final.47187/

Enjoy :D

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 30 24.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 17.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.5%
  • Forum trophies