RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Its ok Bob, i was there because the guy infront of me braked so fast, was a weird situation and i had to race with damage but it went well.

Race 1 started from behind, i was so clever to hit the esc button on qualifying, didn't knew the rules dumb dumb.

But i managed to finish 7th with the damage and it was a good result for me.

Race 2 i did not make the same esc misstake and qualified 10th.

Race went well i had great fights but also a crash, so had to race with damage again.

Then my firts pitstop, i thought i did well but i guess i forgot to confirm the fuel and within 5 laps i was out of fuel, so the race ended for me.

I had lots of fun and thanks for organising.

Sorry for the guy who I hit in race1 at the fast right hander! I didn't expect you to brake there!

Race1: Started from 10th, t1 wasn't good, somebody hit me and damaged my suspension! And as soon as we left the chicane somebody hit me from behind sending me to the car at the front! Really it was chaos there, didn't know who hit who.. After a few laps there was a Chevy in front of me, and as we came to the fast right hander I was very close, then he braked and I didn't have time to react, so hit him. I came worse out of that however, as I gone straight into the wall and joined the race last (or almost last). Climbed up to 12th by the end.

Race2: This race was much better, nice touring car race:) Only had a major hit from behind when I was 8th (I think), sent me back to 12th. Climbed up again to 9th, gone to pits in lap 20-21 maybe, then followed the top group for a while. I became 7th by the end!

Thx for the race and good night everyone! See you next time!

Lol that was a strange race for me. I was dumped on pole for the 2nd race, and kinda assumed that maybe it was reverse grid. Then Horvath bumped me out of the way :)

Was hoping that once the light came on I could dive out of the way and let everyone past but they DQ me. Oh well.

Race 1 was a great race, despite my visions of being lapped causing horrific incidents. The only incident that was flagged in my mind was when I tried to let Mark Guy lap me in the last turn (not my intention there but he poked in) he kept jumping back and forth alongside me and confuded the hell out of me. Ended up losing 4 places and seeing him off the track in turn one.

Nice way to finish side by side on the line though.
No worries Rich, my going off had nothing to do with you..:) When Simon said I was lagging I tried to bail from the race and drove off purposely.
Reset my router and it seemed to be better for the second race.

I had a really great race in the feature. Had many battles and some times 4 cars going at it lots of fun and I finished in the points.

Thanks Simon for setting up, a very high action and concentration circuit this..:)

race 1: started well in 5th place i think but in t1 i broke too late and hit an audi who was in 4th place. i do not know who was the driver but i deeply appolagize it was totaly my fault:quiet:. that is why i pulled over and let everyone pass.
race 2: great race .started 3rd and while passing a lapped car my suspension broke. james yates and david lemon were giving me a hard time behind. because of my suspension problem james was much faster then me so finally i gave up and let james pass in order to give him a chance to catch the leaders. then had a great fight with david lemon who passed me 4 laps to the end. next time i promise it wont be to easy to pass me again:eat:
grats to the winner and thx simon for another great event:beer:

Im very sorry guys if i hit some one when i got freeze on my pc crash ... i thought my HD blow-up but wasn´t that ...

i have my pedals near my pc box, which its open and during the star of the race , i just pull one of hard drives cable off without knowing . super freez and all fck***** i was enjoy so much peugeot grrr .:sinister:
Once again sorry all :worship:

Great races for me tonight 3rd in race one and 4th in race two :dance2: great battles with Martijn, James and Amir and as always these STCC races provide some of the best fun on RD :laugh2: Grats to Henrik and Patrick and thanks to Simon and RD for setting this up :worship:

A few people tonight were a bit over-zealous in their driving, not taking into account that at most points of the track there is one line.
I've done many, many laps here with Jamie so maybe I know the track well in following conditions.

I'll write some more in the future, in particular once I've checked the replays. But for now a teaser for the potential candidate for the next event.

edit: For now apologies to Neil who was taken out by me in Race 1 as unexpectedly the field slowed right down in turn 5. And to Ryan who got caught up in my tank slapper coming off the crest the last turn :(

I keep getting minidumps on load up :pissed-off:.

Tried deleting the track and putting in back in but no luck.

I think I had something similar ... extracted the thing with one too many directories and things weren't good.
The track files should be directly in the following directory
...\race 07\GameData\Locations\Houston07

If you have another directory between "locations" and "houston07", then move (cut / paste) the whole "houston07" directory one level higher and delete the empty directory you just created.

BTW ... did 20 minutes earlier, did a 1:03.63, then got DQ'd after crashing into the wall (yet again) and driving backwards up the track with no front wheels (in frustration as it was the 20th time or so) ... think this meant my time was gone from the timing :Cry:

Amusingly, went back in, did 2 laps and landed a 1:03.600 ... so left quick before I did the same thing again :sinister:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back