Valence Karting Arena 45

Valence Karting Arena 45 v0.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
ohyeah2389 submitted a new resource:

Valence Karting Arena 45 - This is a model of Valence for Kart Racing Pro.

Please do not reupload my tracks anywhere without my permission. This includes posting them on forums, Google Drive repositories, or other sites. Instead, post a link to this page.

This is a model of Valence for Kart Racing Pro. I modeled it in Blender using 1m elevation data from the French RGE ALTI® service and reference orthoimagery. This track was commissioned by Enzo Chaffard.

View attachment 567182
View attachment 567183

Read more about this resource...

Hi,
Thanks for the track...I'm stuck after downloading it though.
I'm a dummy in simracing and I haven't been able to "install" the track into the game...I've tried various ways with no positive outcome.
May you please be kind enough to explain to what are the steps after dowloading the track to be able to play on it?

Thanks a lot in advance

Hi,
Thanks for the track...I'm stuck after downloading it though.
I'm a dummy in simracing and I haven't been able to "install" the track into the game...I've tried various ways with no positive outcome.
May you please be kind enough to explain to what are the steps after dowloading the track to be able to play on it?

Thanks a lot in advance
Unzip the folder "valencekarting-v0.2.1" contained within the downloaded .7z file to your "Documents/PiBoSo/Kart Racing Pro/mods/tracks" directory.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.