AMS2 V8 Touringcar @ Kyalami July 7th

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Agree. Its the boost option in the settings. It will only work while you are in the race. You will see the blue bar building up untill a new P2P is avaliable (ca 2 laps).
Unlike DRS this can be activated anytime and everywhere on the track as soon as its available (can also be used for defend).

Thanks for the explanation guys. But im having a muppet moment. (Amongst many) firstly I thought this race was at Bathurst !! Also I can't seem to find the correct car in AMS2 , is it a V8 touring car or a Stock car ???.

A heads up, Guido. You have posted the password in the open RD Discord chat - anyone and everyone can access it, not just the premium members!

Thanks for the explanation guys. But im having a muppet moment. (Amongst many) firstly I thought this race was at Bathurst !! Also I can't seem to find the correct car in AMS2 , is it a V8 touring car or a Stock car ???.
Yes it is. As stated in the desription, it is the 2022 Stock car. Kyalami could be DLC. If you dont have it you cant drive it on single player.. You CAN join online races though!

it seems that this car has an issue with the performance. It's killing the FPS and CPU.
Other cars on this track don't have this issue. GPU 3060ti and 3090.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 167 66.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 111 44.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 117 46.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 43 17.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 70 28.0%
Back