V8 Supercars 2003 Mod

Cars V8 Supercars 2003 Mod V0.8.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
MrRandom287 submitted a new resource:

V8 Supercars 2003 Mod - 2003 V8 Supercars on Reiza Super V8 model with different physics per model.

Featuring 32 cars from the 2003 V8 Supercars Championship, skinned onto the Reiza Super V8 model.

However, The four different models (BA Falcon, AU Falcon, VX Commodore and VY Commodore) have slightly different physics. Good luck matching your laptimes in a BA Falcon when you try the AU version.

This is added as a new "Class" and is not a straight Skin-override as seen from my previous version. (I haven't quite figured out how to change models yet)

I might actually create some more...

Read more about this resource...

MrRandom287 updated V8 Supercars 2003 Mod with a new update entry:

V0.8.5 - Compatibility Update for V1.5.5 and Physics Update

So, unfortunately the V1.5.5 update did break the sound for pretty much every mod. I have fixed it so you can hear those V8s roar again!

I was driving a few laps a couple of weeks ago, I noticed that the car felt quite strange. As it turns out, when I copied the Reiza physics to put in for these cars, I accidentally grabbed the Oval version, instead of the standard.

After fixing that I was having a thought: In 2003, there was only one compound of slick tyres and it was quite a hard...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Wanted to try out this mod, first time I selected one of the cars through the class itself, the game crashed.
Second time I could select, but upon pressing start button, game crashed - this time I selected from all vehicles.
1.5.5 here

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes