Mid pack attack!
- Mar 7, 2013
Time to feel the power of purpose built track cars! Oh and they have number plates!
To all non-licensed Racedepartment members who wish to race online.
Haven't got the game yet? Buy AC directly from the RD Store for only 34,99 Euro
Important changes: Now multiplayer is released we have some more insights in how the servers work. Please make sure to follow the points below closely
- As long as written chat isn't available the use of Teamspeak is mandatory. If you can't join our Teamspeak channel and stay in it for this event please sign out in time.,
- Book your slots in time from 01:00 GMT which leaves you with a 60 minute time frame to book your slots on the servers. If you can't book in time make sure to sign out before 02:00 GMT so your spot can go to somebody else.
- Passwords are sent via private message on the forums before the booking starts
- When You Enter A Passworded RACEDEPARTMENT.COM SERVER YOUR PROFILE NAME IN ASSETTO CORSA HAS TO MATCH YOUR REAL NAME YOU USED TO GET YOUR LICENCE. And only your real name no letters or numbers added please. there are no exception to this rule. If you are having problems with this, contact a member of staff before the event has started.
- How to change your profile name CLICK HERE
- Remember if you sign up and don't show up without signing out your name goes in the black book..Entry into the black book is not good for you licence. Already we have 27 drivers listed in this book,
Add-on Track: Aosta Grand Sport
(you have 60 minutes to book your slot on the server before practice begins)
Booking: 02:00 GMT | 22:00 EDT | 19:00 PDT
Practice: 03:00 GMT | 23:00 EDT | 20:00 PDT
Qualifying: 03:30 GMT | 23:30 EDT | 20:30 PDT
Race: 03:45 GMT | 23:45 EDT | 20:45 PDT (21 laps)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password: click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.
Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit! The more fun we make it, the more inclined people will be to join in and make the grids bigger.
NOTE TO CLUB MEMBERS:
I would just like to remind everyone these club events are just for fun. No matter if you are posting record lap times, or if you are vastly off the pace, how fast or slow you are does not matter. As long as you are able to follow the rules, and be courteous towards other drivers, you have something to contribute as well as something to learn from others. Please don't be discouraged by how well you know the car or track. If you are someone who is normally competing for podiums, but you don't know the track, look at it as a test of your instincts and an opportunity for the slower members to place higher. I realise everyone wants to be competitive, but this results in lower sign ups as people tend to shy away from events they are not as fast in. So please, sign up for events you are slow in as well. This is all about the fun and the learning experience, leagues will come later for all the 's.
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.
01. Saleem Hodge (Slim Maybe)
02. Dean Ogurek
03. Chris Stacey
04. Justin Talent
05. Emilio Collavino
06. Joao M Alves
07. Ryan ogurek
08. Fred Locklear
09. Michael Young
Last edited by a moderator: