AC [US Server] GT3 @ Monza Wed 25 June 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks everyone. I think is my first win on RaceDepartment, ofcourse I fix the server so every driver with Fernando as first name had triple grip on the race, but who cares :roflmao: ?

Sorry I did not left enough time for the after race timeout, I forgot that parameter on the config file.

Again, I was lucky to avoid the crash at the first corner. I was able to pass, again, all the wreck, but could not got in front of Joao, who did wonders with the McLaren, staying in front for the first part of the race until he did a mistake at Variante Ascari, where I was finally able to pass him. I then did a very comfortable gap until I spun just at the same place as Joao. On the last part of the race Chris was getting dangerously closer, so I pushed for some quick laps and was able to keep him away, what was not easy.

I ran on hard compound, which I found it pretty good. The tires lasted all race and was able to improve my times as the car was getting lighter.

This BMW is very different to the McLaren. I think I enjoy more the English car, but it tends to be more tricky when light of fuel, while the BMW has a more consistent behavior through the race. And damn, that thing is quick on the straights !!

We really need the draft effect on AC, particular on tracks like this where is an important aspect of the race.

Cheers everyone ! :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone. I think is my first win on RaceDepartment, ofcourse I fix the server so every driver with Fernando as first name had triple grip on the race, but who cares :roflmao: ?

Sorry I did not left enough time for the after race timeout, I forgot that parameter on the config file.

Again, I was lucky to avoid the crash at the first corner. I was able to pass, again, all the wreck, but could not got in front of Joao, who did wonders with the McLaren, staying in front for the first part of the race until he did a mistake at Variante Ascari, where I was finally able to pass him. I then did a very comfortable gap until I spun just at the same place as Joao. On the last part of the race Chris was getting dangerously closer, so I pushed for some quick laps and was able to keep him away, what was not easy.

I ran on hard compound, which I found it pretty good. The tires lasted all race and was able to improve my times as the car was getting lighter.

This BMW is very different to the McLaren. I think I enjoy more the English car, but it tends to be more tricky when light of fuel, while the BMW has a more consistent behavior through the race. And damn, that thing is quick on the straights !!

We really need the draft effect on AC, particular on tracks like this where is an important aspect of the race.

Cheers everyone ! :thumbsup:
I've been trying to set up my car on race fuel and hard tires but the change in handling can be drastic at times when the fuel gets burned off. Need more seat time to learn more of the subtleties.

sorry its not on calendar, thats where i check for races ;)

Actually it is listed but at 2am monday, little confusing. damn gmt

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea