Sell US ONLY - Selling my 2012-built gaming PC - $250

Anyone interested in a 2nd pc or getting a family member started in simracing?

$250 local pickup (with tons of the original component boxes) or I will ship to lower 48 US States for $300, all-in. (an option to get it overseas is I could put it on eBay at the agreed price, and we could use their overseas shipping service)

System was originally built in 2012, upgraded video card since then. Everything works as designed except one of the hinges broke on the front door to the PC. You crack it open from the top instead of swinging it open.

When I "retired" the system this summer, I was running Automobilista, SCE, Dirt Rally, Assetto Corsa, GTA V, Just Cause 2, Project Cars and many other games (mostly racing) at 2560x1440, but with AA off. (Don't need it at that res) I mainly retired it to play Project Cars 2, rFactor 2, MGS V, and GTA V with more effects on.

Specs:
Asus P8Z68-M Pro Motherboard
Intel i5-2500k CPU (o/c'able)
Arctic Cooler Freezer Pro CPU cooler fan
8 GB (2x4g) 1600 DDR3 RAM w/ heat sinks
Sapphire AMD R9-270x 2GB GPU (o/c'able)
Patriot Pyro SSD 120 GB Main HD (in an ICY Dock cradle than can fit 2 SSDs)
Western Digital (I think) 300GB drive (room for more HDDs)
RocketFish 900w 80 Silver-rated power supply
HP 24x CD ROM
Fresh install of Windows 7 64 bit on SSD
Fresh video drivers installed
Case has green lighting and 3 big fans, as well as ports on the case.
Wiring is pretty tidy, so good airflow around vitals. All is in the pics.

http://s50.photobucket.com/user/bullet66/library/PC for sale

Tons of good parts in here if you want to cannibalize for the PSU, RAM and vid card alone. Wife wants it out of the guest room badly...

Thanks, Ryan

I am very interested as I just purchased a G27 off the local craigslist tonight and I can't get rid of my trusty DFGT so instead I want to have side by side races with my girl using both wheels I just need another PC and low and behold I log in racedepartment.com for some wheel setup tips and there is your post with the answer to my problem. Don't worry Ryan. Your baby would be going to a good home and though you will be missed the new found attention will make the parting easier for both of you. PLUS.... You won't end up in the spare room alone for not heeding the advice of your Wife. (notice the cap?) :)
PM me and if this is still available we can work something out. I am in Albany NY.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%