Urgent help needed

Since last night, my G25's throttle pedal has been spiking. Whenever I ease on to full throttle, the feed from the pedal to the sensor will stutter multiple times a second, costing me valuable top speed. I have tried blowing out any dust, but that hasn't worked. I also don't want to take the pedals apart, because that will void the warranty.

Does anyone have any advice or help? I want to have this problem solved preferably in time for today's RDGTC race... :(

there isent any warrenty sticker on the pedals Rhys, so you can take em appart without Logi ever knowing (so long asa you don`t damadge anything inside).

ist remove the pedal plates 2 alien screws on each, if i remember right there are 16 screws in the underside (don`t miss the 2 under the carpet gripper). once screws are removed lay it right side up and carefully lift up the top half, and be carefull as the wires are fastend to the top half, if you get someone to help they can hold the top piece so you dont need to remove the wires.

next clean any bits of fluff ect from throttle and spray contact cleaner into pot while pressing throttle, only other option for a quick fix is to swap clutch and throttle.

Upvote 0

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 24.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 21.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 19.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.6%
  • Forum trophies