URD Detroit EGT Real In-Game Name

Misc URD Detroit EGT Real In-Game Name 1.61

Login or Register an account to download this content
Jens Roos submitted a new resource:

URD Detroit Real In-Game Name - Change to real name/brand/icon, both in GUI and optional in-game

Real name brand and car manufacturer icon for URD Detroit EGT 2018

The package contains 3 files:
urd_detroit_ui_real_name_car_brand -> changes the GUI to real car manufacturer
urd_detroit_data_real_name -> changes the in-game name
urd_detroit_data_default -> restores to default in-game name

View attachment 264208

During loading the brand logo is shown, the correct name is only shown if...

Read more about this resource...

How can I get the v1.3 version of the car? When I bought it I got the v1.2, tried to redownload it but it still gives me the same version.

I think it makes sense to call it "Ford GT LM GTE" to differentiate it from the road car that may be -or not- created someday for this game.

like you want, but if you see well and know a bit the car the 3d model is the us version (with the things on the roof).. so that s make no sense cause it would be 'gtlm' xD

I agree that the car should be named something more than "Ford GT" as AC do not support classification information, and as Nico mention, to separate it from the road car.

The URD model should be based on some variant, and as it is available for rF2 and to be used with the GTE pack I assumed "LM GTE" would be an somewhat accurate definition. The 2018 is per definition from URD, maybe it should be corrected to 2016 in the next update?

But I have not so much knowledge about these classes so please advise if there is an more correct definition.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.