URD Bayro GT3 Samantha Tan Racing skin?

No one was born with the skill and knowledge to make anything. We all start knowing zero, but with time and effort you can acquire enough knowledge to make the thing you want.

It just takes time, and it depends on how badly you want the skin.

No one was born with the skill and knowledge to make anything. We all start knowing zero, but with time and effort you can acquire enough knowledge to make the thing you want.

It just takes time, and it depends on how badly you want the skin.
Sorry if i was a bit snippy, I sometimes get triggered by unhelpful replies

No need to apologise. I was just trying to make the point that anyone who makes stuff for sims had to start with zero knowledge.

There was a time that I didn't even know that you could make tracks for AC, nevermind how to make tracks for AC. Now I have released 6 for the community, have another 10 or 12 WIP tracks, and I get to drive round the circuits of my dreams.

If I had sat back and waited for someone else to make an obscure German track from the 1950s that was only ever used for motorcycle racing, or a weird road circuit set in 1970s Singapore, I would probably have never got to drive round them, but with a bit of perseverence and a little bit of knowledge, and a lot of help from other members of the community, and a huge amount of hard work, I got what I wanted.

We all have to start from somewhere, so why not start with your first car skin? :)

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 464 70.1%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 283 42.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 306 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 180 27.2%
Back