Updated Italian License Plates Generator for CM

Misc Updated Italian License Plates Generator for CM 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
TheAtlantisMan submitted a new resource:

Updated Italian License Plates Generator for CM - Updated italian license plates generator with province and year of registration.

Updated italian license plates generator ranging from 1975 to now, with the option of choosing the province and year of registration (for the latest plates).

Copy file to "C:/Users/*username*/AppData/Local"

View attachment 703371

Original mods by Velofosse (for 1975 - 1994 era plates)

Read more about this resource...

Is there a tutorial on how to use this?
I opened the CM Showroom and clicked on "Paint Shop" but I don't see any of the options on the picture you posted.
Specifically I'd like to add a plate to some car mods that don't have any.

Last edited:
Specifically I'd like to add a plate to some car mods that don't have any.

It works with cars that have the correct texture naming that works with CM's paintshop, so in your case the car mod either doesn't have that, or it doesn't have a correctly configured "cm_paintshop.json". ;)
Apart from the Countach (which is from Kunos), all the cars in the description photos are mods.

I see. Too bad then, because I was looking forward to adding these plates to a bunch of old mods that have no plates at all, which I use as traffic cars, and they look silly without plates. Do you happen to know if there is a tutorial to add a plate in these cases? I suppose it involves using some kind of 3D modeling software.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 32 38.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 44 53.0%