Updated Aston Martin - MODULAR MODS

Skins Updated Aston Martin - MODULAR MODS 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Scotttie submitted a new resource:

Updated Aston Martin - MODULAR MODS - Aston Martin livery created on more realistic chassis!

ASTON MARTIN UPDATE

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Aston Martins update mid season meant the games model was very different to what we see at the races. I decided to give it a shot recreating the Aston onto the Red Bull chassis however it wasn't possible, so...

Read more about this resource...

Bless your work. Fantastic rendition of the Green Bull. And it looks beautiful in-game as it is in real life and it makes the immersion of my career mods even better. You did address certain issues due to limitations of the chassis. So the the inconsistencies there, I don't mind. I know this isn't a commission or a custom order so you can totally ignore the "fixes" to your livery even though I have no idea how to mod myself nor if it is actually feasible. Just to help the feng shui of the look.

- You could take the fluorescent green swoosh that goes along the side of the car and hug it on the bottom of the sidepod indent (between the sidepod and the black floor)and it will lower the fluorescent green line on the side of the nose where it's clipping with the Aston Martin wing logo.

- I think the front wing decals of split Cognizant should just go back to the original Aramco on both sides like the OG AMR22 and the small Cognizant on both sides on the tip of the nose cone like the OG AMR22

- And just overall insertions of IRL decals: like JCB on the rear wing side plate, Aston Martin on the bottom of the black floor on the venturi tunnel flag, and maybe a Sentinel One logo somewhere on the body

Fantastic mod and fantastic livery. I mean that with the upmost respect. I don't want you to take these "fixes" as an insult. Just giving input on what could make it more immersive and flow better

All of the fixes liste
Bless your work. Fantastic rendition of the Green Bull. And it looks beautiful in-game as it is in real life and it makes the immersion of my career mods even better. You did address certain issues due to limitations of the chassis. So the the inconsistencies there, I don't mind. I know this isn't a commission or a custom order so you can totally ignore the "fixes" to your livery even though I have no idea how to mod myself nor if it is actually feasible. Just to help the feng shui of the look.

- You could take the fluorescent green swoosh that goes along the side of the car and hug it on the bottom of the sidepod indent (between the sidepod and the black floor)and it will lower the fluorescent green line on the side of the nose where it's clipping with the Aston Martin wing logo.

- I think the front wing decals of split Cognizant should just go back to the original Aramco on both sides like the OG AMR22 and the small Cognizant on both sides on the tip of the nose cone like the OG AMR22

- And just overall insertions of IRL decals: like JCB on the rear wing side plate, Aston Martin on the bottom of the black floor on the venturi tunnel flag, and maybe a Sentinel One logo somewhere on the body

Fantastic mod and fantastic livery. I mean that with the upmost respect. I don't want you to take these "fixes" as an insult. Just giving input on what could make it more immersive and flow better
Unfortunately all of these fixes just aren't possible due to the chassis limitations, all of which I did try to get done, unfortunately with the way Codemasters create the models, we don't have even a fraction of the freedom that we have with cars like the fom one!

Thank you for the kind words though!

Thank you for the reply putting my request into consideration. I'm certain you'll come up with another spectacular mod. How about doing another Audi Sport that's based on their Formula E livery, just an idea, cuz your Audi was phenomenal and I'm still using it for 3 seasons now, but we could really use another Audi with a different twist.. it's bound to be a hit I'm sure of it, mister.. thank you arigatō

Thank you for the reply putting my request into consideration. I'm certain you'll come up with another spectacular mod. How about doing another Audi Sport that's based on their Formula E livery, just an idea, cuz your Audi was phenomenal and I'm still using it for 3 seasons now, but we could really use another Audi with a different twist.. it's bound to be a hit I'm sure of it, mister.. thank you arigatō
I actually do have a new audi in the works, coming soon ;)

Would such a similar mod also be possible for the Williams team? That Williams has the Alpine Chassi, for example. Thank you for the information. And the great mods from you.

Silly request:
Can I get a version without the Cognizant on front wing and without the mirrored aramco on the engine cover?

if not, totally understand. thank you
I can't do anything about the front wing, without the Aramco I can do but I'll only be releasing that once I get a more close match to the real life green

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 32 15.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 12.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 29 14.1%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 72 35.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 115 56.1%