upcoming changes to game?

New player to RRRE. I bought ADAC 2014 last week because I could not resist the Audi R8 LMS. So far the game is fantastic. Nice FFB, good visuals, decent AI. I do have some questions about upcoming features. Does anyone know if these are already in the game or if they are being thought about for future inclusion? I searched these forums but did not find or missed replies.

1. Is there an option to turn on the pedal overlay (like in rF2 app or AC app) to see how much brake,throttle, and clutch pedal being pressed while driving?

2. Is it possible to completely turn off all crowd animation (people in stands doing the flag-waving, camera flashes, etc)?
SOLVED - Turn Track Detail to Low

3. I have no issue with motion sickness in any other simracing, flightsim, or FPS games. However, I find the driver view head motion is a bit too much for me and causes slight motion sickness. I found the cam movement increase/decrease option in game; it reduces the "cockpit shake" a lot(!), but only reduces driver view head shaking a very slight amount. Is there anything in the works to allow one to further reduce the head movement while driving?

4. Is there an option to change the viewing pitch? Ability to change player viewing pitch when in the driver seat like in AC or iRacing (I believe someone said the iracing is not really a "pitch" setting since it is not 3D? but it does allow one to move the horizon up and down)
http://simhqmotorsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/AC-InGameApps.jpg

thanks!

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Saturday

Votes: 3 100.0%