UNLOCK CARS

Can anyone tell me if there is a work around to unlock some of the cars in the game, as they are just wasted. It's saying that I need 4000+ experience points to unlock. As I only ever play with friends online but mostly via LAN.
I much prefer racing friends and real people than AI. That being the case actually getting those experience points seems extremely unlikely. I race as veteran with all girlie buttons switched off.
HELP

my steam folder doesnt include mod.cch... help?

Start a test session.
In the chat, type in : ISI_BABYFACTORY

all your cars will be unlocked and you'll get 200.000.000 credits to pay for all your pitlanes speed-tickets. :)

BTW: rF1 requires an install for each mod. HistorX, Endurance racers, ... those mods will transform your rF1 install to a new game... :) Read carefully the instruction manual from each mod!

<snip>

Edit:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=402188900&insideModal=1

Last edited:
Go to the chatbox when you are in a practice session. Lock your caps. (capslock) Then type: ISI_BABYFACTORY On my pc the underscore is achieved by choosing the "7"-key + "shift"
Hit Enter. Exit the practice session. Now you should get much more "money" so you can buy all the cars you want.

I am having the same trouble.
Yes, I have typed it in cap's & the underscore. (ISI_BABYFACTORY)
I have a off-line disk copy do I need to do it online?

THANKS GIJS.
modding the .chh files worked.
you still have to buy the cars. (for anyone using modding the .chh files.)

Last edited:
Nope, should work. I use a disk install and the code worked for me offline and online.

Just to reiterate:-
1. Go to a test session, on any track
2. Use whatever car you have access to by default (I think it's a Cortina)
3. In the monitor / garage etc screen type "ISI_BABYFACTORY" (minus the ") in the bottom left corner and hit Return
4. Nothing will happen immediately - this is expected behaviour.
5. Quit out of the Test Session
6. At this point the credits will start increasing and all cars will become unlocked (from the main screen, the only indicator you will get is the credits increasing, you would have to go into the car selection tree to check the car unlock, but as they are a linked process, if the credits have increased, the cars are now unlocked).
7. Go back into a Test Session, pick a newly unlocked car that's too powerful for the track and spin into a wall.:thumbsup:

in the chat box bottom left
Just to reiterate:-
1. Go to a test session, on any track
2. Use whatever car you have access to by default (I think it's a Cortina)
3. In the monitor / garage etc screen type "ISI_BABYFACTORY" (minus the ") in the bottom left corner and hit Return
4. Nothing will happen immediately - this is expected behaviour.
5. Quit out of the Test Session
6. At this point the credits will start increasing and all cars will become unlocked (from the main screen, the only indicator you will get is the credits increasing, you would have to go into the car selection tree to check the car unlock, but as they are a linked process, if the credits have increased, the cars are now unlocked).
7. Go back into a Test Session, pick a newly unlocked car that's too powerful for the track and spin into a wall.:thumbsup:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.