UNIVERSAL DASHBOARD

Misc UNIVERSAL DASHBOARD 4.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
thekingm249 submitted a new resource:

SIMHUB UNIVERSAL ALL IN ONE DASHBOARD GT3 / F1 - SIMHUB UNIVERSAL ALL IN ONE DASHBOARD GT3 / F1

Hello fellow simracers

Today i share with you my updated dashboard
Please before installing my dashboard and for optimum experience go ahead and install

Input Display - SimHub overlay 2.0.0 by Romainrob​

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/input-display-simhub-overlay.28742/

Displaying inputs on my dashboard depends on his plugins .

if you dont know how to install his overlay and plugins follow the installation steps explained in this video

[IMG...

Read more about this resource...

thekingm249 updated SIMHUB UNIVERSAL ALL IN ONE DASHBOARD GT3 / F1 with a new update entry:

SIMHUB UNIVERSAL ALL IN ONE DASHBOARD GT3 / F1

In this update i tried to make the dash as universal, accessible and easily readable as possible :
  • Reduced screens from 6 to 3
  • Dash actions A,B,C,D change widgets inside the 3 screens to offer a combination of information according to user preferences (Second screen is fully customisable with dash trigger actions)
  • fixed drs notification problem with RRRE
  • New Damage information display for RRRE
  • Better compatibility with RFactor 2
  • Upgraded tires display with 'slip'...

Read the rest of this update entry...

thekingm249 updated SIMHUB UNIVERSAL ALL IN ONE DASHBOARD GT3 / F1 with a new update entry:

SIMHUB UNIVERSAL ALL IN ONE DASHBOARD GT3 / F1 V3.9

• Minor visual tweaks and updates for better overall visibility
  • Resolved problem with ERS gauges showing for no reason in ACC
  • Added a switchable Action C display to first screen
Feel free to contact me for requests or to report bugs in order to make this dash more universal

CREDITS
Their works have served as inspiration and functionalities have been included in this Dashboard .Please donate to them. They made these dashes possible by doing the hard part...

SIMHUB UNIVERSAL ALL IN ONE DASHBOARD GT3 / F1 V4.1

Major updates :

• New tires Slip/Lock system working on all major SIMs based on SimHub-Plugin-CalcLngWheelSlip by Viper4gh . Donwload the plugin and put the DLL file in SIMHUB root directory for system to work .When launching SIMHUB activate the plugin. Yellow the tire is locking / Blue the tire is slipping.
  • New Damage notification display : when the car is hit or damaged , car damage display will...

UNIVERSAL DASHBOARD V4.3

• Resolved problem with AMS2 car damage appear when breaking
  • new idle screen
  • added engine off and ignition off indicator
  • added popping display when track or the air temp change
feel free to report any problems, bugs or any suggestions
UNIVERSAL DASHBOARD.PNG

11.PNG

First of all thanks for the great Dashboard and cool that you use my small plugin CalcLngWheelSlip. :thumbsup:

There is only one small problem: The plugin needs a kind of initialization time at session start for detecting the tire diameters of the current used car. The detection happens if you are in 4 in the plugin defined limits at the same time, which are changeable in the plugin settings.
Two of them are in the default config no brake input and low throttle input. If a user of your Dashboard is not knowing that, the detection maybe never happens and it is not working.
Maybe you can add an small info at the position where lock/spin is displayed like in my overlay which I included in the plugin download.
There is a property available: TyreDiameterComputed which is true or false.
As long as it is false, lock and spin cannot be calculated.

First of all thanks for the great Dashboard and cool that you use my small plugin CalcLngWheelSlip. :thumbsup:

There is only one small problem: The plugin needs a kind of initialization time at session start for detecting the tire diameters of the current used car. The detection happens if you are in 4 in the plugin defined limits at the same time, which are changeable in the plugin settings.
Two of them are in the default config no brake input and low throttle input. If a user of your Dashboard is not knowing that, the detection maybe never happens and it is not working.
Maybe you can add an small info at the position where lock/spin is displayed like in my overlay which I included in the plugin download.
There is a property available: TyreDiameterComputed which is true or false.
As long as it is false, lock and spin cannot be calculated.
first of all thank you for your feedback and thank for your plugin .
i will rework the tires display and i will take into consideration your recommendation and i will send you a version to test before my next release

thekingm249 updated UNIVERSAL DASHBOARD with a new update entry:

ALL IN ONE DASHBOARD V4.4

Many fixes and upgrades :
  • Resolved a bug with AMS2 , damage display appears when braking
  • Removed leader board screen (working on better leader board display
  • Removed non useful informations like G meter , suspension travel , steering wheel rotation , inputs graphs
  • Tires pressure will appear in orange for ACC when they are not in the optimal pressure range according to the latest ACC update .
  • New upgraded damage displays and notifications for AC , ACC , AMS 2 , RF2 , RRRE...

SIMHUB UNIVERSAL ALL IN ONE DASHBOARD GT3 / F1 V4.5

• Visual tweaks and bigger fonts
  • Solved a problem with ACC suspension damage not shown correctly
  • Added Push to Pass notification for AMS2 and RRRE
  • Added estimated repair time for ACC with predicted minimum and maximum time as suggested by members
  • Solved a bug making the tires Slip/lock plugins always show "off" when the plugin is not installed
  • Removed action C screens : Now the down left display will always show sectors time and car settings and the down right display...

ALL IN ONE DASHBOARD V4.6

Please before installing my dashboard and in order to have full functionalities, this plugings are needed to be installed :

ALL IN ONE DASHBOARD

Latest version of Simhub is requiered
  • Added wet tires temps
  • Resolved an issue with damage display show wrong infos
  • Added pit infos when player is in the pits (Pit count , Pit Time , Last pit time , Laps since last pit, Refuel time)
  • Little modification to IRATING display for IRacing
1700327746323.png

Please feel free to report any issues or ask for support

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering