UNIVERSAL DASHBOARD

Misc UNIVERSAL DASHBOARD 4.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great job on the F1 GT3 dashboard, 1 question, is there a way to program a button to cycle through the different views on a g29 wheel in automobilista2 ?

thekingm249 updated SIMHUB UNIVERSAL ALL IN ONE F1 / GT3 DASHBOARD with a new update entry:

GT3 - F1 UNIVERSAL ALL IN ONE DASHBOARD V3.6

Huge thanks to ClickerSnapper01 . With his support now this dash is fully compatible with RFactor 2. This edition of my dahs is dedicated to him

Please support his youtube channel

Update features :
  • Reworked sectors time calculation
  • Fixed turbo pression indicator
  • Full compatibility with RFactor 2
  • Add a separate button box ( suitable for use on smartphones)
  • Fixed CPU usage not shown properly

Read the rest of this update entry...

Without rpm and without flags I use the physical ones of CSX3, Another thing, is it possible to see everything slightly bigger? ,maybe because the resolution is not the same? Is it possible to have it with my screen resolution? Thanks in advance

thekingm249 updated SIMHUB UNIVERSAL ALL IN ONE F1 / GT3 DASHBOARD with a new update entry:

SIMHUB UNIVERSAL ALL IN ONE DASHBOARD GT3 / F1

In this update i tried to make the dash as universal, accessible and easily readable as possible :
  • Reduced screens from 6 to 3
  • Dash actions A,B,C,D change widgets inside the 3 screens to offer a combination of information according to user preferences (Second screen is fully customisable with dash trigger actions)
  • fixed drs notification problem with RRRE
  • New Damage information display for RRRE
  • Better compatibility with RFactor 2
  • Upgraded tires display with 'slip' and...

SIMHUB UNIVERSAL ALL IN ONE DASHBOARD GT3 / F1 V3.9

• Minor visual tweaks and updates for better overall visibility
  • Resolved problem with ERS gauges showing for no reason in ACC
  • Added a switchable Action C display to first screen
Feel free to contact me for requests or to report bugs in order to make this dash more universal

CREDITS
Their works have served as inspiration and functionalities have been included in this Dashboard .Please donate to them. They made these dashes possible by doing the hard part...

hello, first of all, thank you very much for this wonderful great simhub,
questions :
1 = Could the gear indicator be made bigger?
2 = the biggest flags ( yellow , blue .. ) to be seen better and lastly 3 = a visible push to pass indicator ?
All this about (not leds small screen v4) which is the one that best fits a tablet up to 7 inches.
If you want, I'll test you in all the driving games and I'll tell you about it (acc, ac, rfactor, raceroon, ams2, eurotruck, f1, wrc, .......)
Greetings and thank you very much.

Last edited:
hello, first of all, thank you very much for this wonderful great simhub,
questions :
1 = Could the gear indicator be made bigger?
2 = the biggest flags ( yellow , blue .. ) to be seen better and lastly 3 = a visible push to pass indicator ?
All this about (not leds small screen v4) which is the one that best fits a tablet up to 7 inches.
If you want, I'll test you in all the driving games and I'll tell you about it (acc, ac, rfactor, raceroon, ams2, eurotruck, f1, wrc, .......)
Greetings and thank you very much.
Hello

Thank you for using my and i hope you are enjoying it. To answer you requests:
  1. Gear indicator is already big but i can make a bigger version just for you
  2. Yes i will try to make flags bigger
  3. Push to Pass is game dependent and for now i think only RRRE is supporting sending it telemetry
I will send you a link to test and get back to me

SIMHUB UNIVERSAL ALL IN ONE DASHBOARD GT3 / F1 V4.1

Major updates :

• New tires Slip/Lock system working on all major SIMs based on SimHub-Plugin-CalcLngWheelSlip by Viper4gh . Donwload the plugin and put the DLL file in SIMHUB root directory for system to work .When launching SIMHUB activate the plugin. Yellow the tire is locking / Blue the tire is slipping.
  • New Damage notification display : when the car is hit or damaged , car damage display will...

IT IS POSSIBLE INSTEAD OF PUTTING THE REAL TIME, TO APPEAR THE TIME OF THE GAME ( QUALY , RACE ..... ) IN ITS PLACE.
THANK YOU SO MUCH AND GREAT JOB
POST DATA: WILL YOU NOT SPEAK SPANISH?

IT IS POSSIBLE INSTEAD OF PUTTING THE REAL TIME, TO APPEAR THE TIME OF THE GAME ( QUALY , RACE ..... ) IN ITS PLACE.
THANK YOU SO MUCH AND GREAT JOB
POST DATA: WILL YOU NOT SPEAK SPANISH?
Thank you for using my dash.
To answer your question
1. Session time appear above the fuel date next to laps and race position
1680625560703.png

2. I will add time of the day in the game instead of actual system time
3. Sorry i only speak english, french and arabic .

An update coming soon to address some bugs and implement your request.

Hello :
  • Added time of the day instead of system time (not working on all SIMs) .
    Not work in acc , ams 2 .......
    can you see , what happens ?
    thanks again , fantastic and great work an dasboard

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play