Sell (UK) Fanatec DD1, Wheels and other accessories

EDIT: Everything is now sold.

Recently upgraded to a new wheel base platform and therefore selling my various bits of Fanatec gear, and a Sim-Lab DDU. All the gear is well cared for, good condition and fully boxed. I've added some age and condition details next to each item:

Fanatec Gear

SOLD - DD1 (£775) - had this about 18 months, in great condition and fully boxed (incl. torque key).

SOLD - Clubsport Universal Hub v2 (£230) - great condition, not used too much as mainly use formula wheel. All parts are present (various paddles) and fully boxed.

SOLD - QR1 (£70) - This was on the hub. Great condition, hardly used, fully boxed.

330mm Rim (£70) - This was the Rim attached to the hub. Hardly used, fully box.

SOLD - F1 2020 Limited Edition Wheel (£330) - good condition, this has been my main wheel for a while. Small amount of wear at top of grips (from changing gears). Although I've had this 3 years, one year it did not see any use due to home renovations. Comes fully boxed (with button stickers).

SOLD - Advanced Paddle Module (£150) - this is only about 9 months old and was attached to my F1 wheel. Comes fully boxed.

SOLD - McLaren GT3 v2 Wheel w/QR1 (£250) - Picked this up a year or so ago but has not seen much use and is in great condition. Comes fully boxed.

SOLD - McLaren Shifter Mod (by SimMakerZ) (£80) - Got this 2 months ago and never fitted it. Its 2 magnetic shifter, bracket and fixings.

Sim-Lab Gear

SOLD - Sim-Lab SD43 DDU (£160) - great condition, was mounted to my DD1 for the last year. Now moved to a built in screen so not required. Comes fully boxed with all mounts and fixtures.

SOLD - P1-X Podium side mount (£60) - good condition, marks along mounting point caused by bolts and adjustments.

P1-X Integrated Triple Monitor Mount (enquire) - Some parts are missing for this. I do not have the hinges as I replaced them with xero play hinges, but I still use them. I have all the other parts.

I live in Outer West London. Collection preferred but I can mail items but buyer would need to pay postage (using royal mail/parcel force). Happy to ship abroad, again buyer pays. Sold lots of nerdy computer stuff on ebay with a 100% rating. Happy to provide pictures of items to show condition and answer any questions. And sorry for the long post!

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea