Sell (UK) Colour hi-res programmable digital dash display (OK, it's an iPhone)

Since moving exclusively to VR I've got no use for my companion app dashboard digital displays, or iPhones to you and me. This sale is for an iPhone 4S 16GB with 3.5 inches (89 mm) screen, 640×960 resolution (Apple's "retina" display) for you to download your favourite dash apps to. It's a good size for mounting to a steering wheel, or anywhere really. The phone has been reset to factory settings as can be seen from the photos. There are two VERY LIGHT scratches on the screen that are not visible during use and so faint they refused to be photographed. I'll include an official Apple plug and charging/data cable, and a couple of old cases (not shown) that might come in handy (or not, as the case may be. CASE! Get it?) for mounting. The phone was used on O2 and might be locked to that network, but you won't be using the phone when driving anyway, will you? It's silly, and dangerous.

jC5FYEV.jpg
ijaq4IJ.jpg
2F6vVRP.jpg
TYmVkuB.jpg

What shall we say - (price reduced) £25 plus a fiver for delivery? If you remind me I'll chuck in some self-adhesive industrial Velcro too so you can stick it wherever.

Payment would be by PayPal Gift because Mr PayPal has enough yachts already, thankyouverymuch.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies