Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

I can't find it in my install; would someone be so kind as to put it on dropbox or something so I can download it please, or link me where I could find it? I appreciate any help.

I think this might be an issue with the track - that file simply doesn't seem to exist. I was looking at the .scn files, and the sugo_rev_classic one is the only one that calls for a cloudshigh.mas. I think just changing that line in the .scn (right at the start) to another "clouds***.mas" file should do the trick.

edit: yeah, just tested it and it works. I simply changed CloudsHigh to CloudsMed in the .scn file.

I have a problem with spotter I don't remember having. While the spotter talks to me and gives me information about tyres, brakes. He never talks when I am alongside another car(which is the important part of the spotter...) He doesn't say left, or right, or three wide or anything. Any ideas?

solved: enable nascar mode. Imo this should be enabled by default

Last edited:
I think this might be an issue with the track - that file simply doesn't seem to exist. I was looking at the .scn files, and the sugo_rev_classic one is the only one that calls for a cloudshigh.mas. I think just changing that line in the .scn (right at the start) to another "clouds***.mas" file should do the trick.

edit: yeah, just tested it and it works. I simply changed CloudsHigh to CloudsMed in the .scn file.
Thanks Fabio, that worked a treat!

I just installed this and my G25 feels weird like I am not in control. Can anyone help please?

Champs
The FFB isn't perfect, but make sure you follow the readme file instructions in the mod and it'll be better. (Also, it sounds like maybe your FFB is reversed, reverse the feedback. Go to your realfeel file and add or remove the hyphen on the line
MaxForceAtSteeringRack=-3000.000000

or follow the realfeel instructions posted on page 1 of this thread. Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back