Ugly Duckling

Cars Ugly Duckling 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
cristianoid submitted a new resource:

Ugly Duckling - 60s brazilian endurance prototipe car

Ladies and gentlemen, this is a historical car, Camber "Ugly Ducling" (Camber "Patinho Feio"), the car created by 4 teenage friends Leo, Mike, Donnie and Raph Alex Dias Ribeiro (Formula 1), Helládio Toledo, Zeca Vassalo and João Luis, who built it in the 1960s, in just 23 days a prototype to participate in an important race, in the then new capital of Brazil: Brasília. The original car was so ugly that it got the nickname of Ugly Duckling. The version of this mod is closer to the...

Read more about this resource...

great job i was looking up the 60s brazilian car seen and i saw this than you. i have a thing that i wanted done so the spa 1958 track was done and i wanted to see if some one can make a 1958 or a 1961 f1 pack. fantastic mod my good sir have played with it a lot great job

great job i was looking up the 60s brazilian car seen and i saw this than you. i have a thing that i wanted done so the spa 1958 track was done and i wanted to see if some one can make a 1958 or a 1961 f1 pack. fantastic mod my good sir have played with it a lot great job

I hope you have fun, and that you can feel as close as possible within a real "Patinho Feio"! My friend Agnaldo Nascimento (https://www.racedepartment.com/members/guidopdu.283703/) was very dedicated!

great that is sooo cool do you live in brazili. do you think you can make the car packs in f1 or a vintage f vee pack one or the former or the ladder can be cool
My biggest difficulty is that I don't do the whole process. I do 3D modeling and minor adjustments, depending on others to be able to complete a functional project within the game. But I know that there are mods already ready for these seasons.

okay um do you think you can work with gtr2 models a 1961 pack is out and for the 1958 models a rfactor mod is out do you think you can convert those mods

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back