Resource icon

Misc Tyre grip at high speed 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mezsa submitted a new resource:

Tyre grip at high speed - Increased grip to match the OP AI at high speed corners

This mod is increasing the tyre grip at maximum load - high speed corners like Copse, Pouhon, Turn 7 in Zandvoort etc.

It doesnt fix the OP AI behavior directly but it allows the player to get close to what the AI does and sometimes even exceed them and as it is not specifically high speed corners but only maximum lateral load grip thats changed it increases the grip in all such situations. Therefore you might need to increase the AI difficulty by 1 or 2 depending on the track - depending...

Read more about this resource...

Do you teach me how to make these mod?
I want to make a mod increasing grip and tire wear.
Which app do you use to make the mod?
Just use ERP archiver to open the tyrecompound ERP and export the file then use any note programm to edit the XML file..

What exactly do you wanna do? Tyre Wear can be achieved in the cars performance file and will then be taken into consideration for the race strategies too. Grip can not be increased in a way the AI utilizes it, it will only benefit you

Hey the mod sounds great but I am having trouble installing it. Everything I try ends up crashing the game. Please help lol

Hey the mod sounds great but I am having trouble installing it. Everything I try ends up crashing the game. Please help lol
Well you should only need to copy it into the folder and replace the old one. Tell me more so i know what might be going wrong

• Deleted member 1946917

Hi there, which values did you edit in the XML files to make this possible? thanks!

Is it possible that it works with the mod by andyandy989898 (TyreTempMod)? Both mods change the tyrecompounds file. Thanks for the answer.
You could do my changes yourself. Or ask him to do it haha its.. Ive explained how to do it in the other replys here.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.