Two VR Questions About AMS2 Beta.....

I've been playing with the Beta for a few hours now, and am pretty darn impressed so far. But I have 2 questions that I'm trying to resolve with no success so far:

1. Has anyone gotten FPSVR to run with the Beta? I'm trying to measure the VR performance on my system, but can't get AMS2 to load when FPSVR is active. I've read comments about getting excellent frame rates in VR, so how are these guys measuring VR performance if FPSVR won't let the Beta load?

2. Now a VR HUD question: Is there any way to move the readout of gear and speed to a more centered location and perhaps even enlarge it a bit?

Thanks!
Bert

I've been playing with the Beta for a few hours now, and am pretty darn impressed so far. But I have 2 questions that I'm trying to resolve with no success so far:

1. Has anyone gotten FPSVR to run with the Beta? I'm trying to measure the VR performance on my system, but can't get AMS2 to load when FPSVR is active. I've read comments about getting excellent frame rates in VR, so how are these guys measuring VR performance if FPSVR won't let the Beta load?

2. Now a VR HUD question: Is there any way to move the readout of gear and speed to a more centered location and perhaps even enlarge it a bit?

Thanks!
Bert

1 - Yes works fine for me with WMR & SteamVR

1 - Yes works fine for me with WMR & SteamVR
Could you expand on that? The Beta (by itself) also works great for me with WMR and SteamVR (using Samsun Odyssey+).

Only if I load FPSVR first does the Beta no longer load. And I don't know how to load FPSVR AFTER loading up the Beta..... So how, exactly do you do it? (ie-What do you load first?)

Thanks.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 97 91.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 17 16.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 16 15.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 12 11.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 30 28.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 37 34.9%