Tracks Twin Ring Motegi

Hey all,

does anyone know what happened to the WIP Twin Ring Motegi track? Since the modding section in the official AC forum was closed I could not find any news about.

Greets Sascha

There is some version, I talked to the author of it some time ago, but according to his words (if true or not), his house burned down, and comp as well, so he lost all :(

For the info:
If anyone can provide me any elevation data of the circuit and its surrounding (I bet there is almost impossible to get some lidar data) I might be starting with it as next project.
If here is anyone from Japan, who can (is willing) to contact track owners for any kinds of data, would be great as well.
I got some map with poor elevation data HERE, but this will not be sufficient.

For the info:
If anyone can provide me any elevation data of the circuit and its surrounding (I bet there is almost impossible to get some lidar data) I might be starting with it as next project.
If here is anyone from Japan, who can (is willing) to contact track owners for any kinds of data, would be great as well.

Haven't checked the precise area but if it's covered this site has 5m resolution elevation data.

https://fgd.gsi.go.jp/download/menu.php

For the info:
Would be lovely mate, but unfortunately I don't have any data. I wouldn't even know where to get it :laugh::cautious:

All I found were some xml files :(
I think you have to register to download anything useful. They seem to be JGPIS files. Under the Numerical Data heading, the description of data link goes to an image of their data viewer. Certainly Blender can convert an image into a displaced surface.

dem_img.png

https://fgd.gsi.go.jp/download/ref_dem.html

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%