Turning off Pit Interface?

How on Earth do I turn off the Pit Interface in ACC?

The only reason i have not bothered with this sim for a long time,I am hopeless setting up all the mfds and pit stop controls.

When I open the pitstop interface with a directional pad on the g27,the interface stays on screen.

What dialog closes that confounded pitstop interface?

I cannot find any dialog to do so.

The controls don't have

Pitstop Interface = ON/OFF
PItstop Scroll = UP/DOWN
Pitstop Selection = LEFT/RIGHT.

Last edited:
I believe the 'Insert' key on your keyboard is mapped as standard and it should enable you to scroll through each page before finally removing it from the screen. The 'up/down/left/right' arrow keys are used to navigate when in each of the menus.

Here's a guide that should point you in the right direction

Last edited:
I believe the 'Insert' key on your keyboard is mapped as standard and it should enable you to scroll through each page before finally removing it from the screen

Here's a guide that should point you in the right direction

I kept scrolling but it does nothing (left and right).

So does the Pitstop interface stay open until you do a pitstop?

There are too many controls in ACC,I'd need a wall of buttons for them lol.

Last edited:
I have found the more buttons you assign to the mfd functions,it breaks the Pitstop gui coming up.

I could not get the Pistop interface up after assigning all the other buttons to different mfd functions.

Weird.

What is the best way to go about this?

Last edited:
I have found the more buttons you assign to the mfd functions,it breaks the Pitstop gui coming up.

I could not get the Pistop interface up after assigning all the other buttons to different mfd functions.

Weird.

What is the best way to go about this?
Check through all off your key/button assignments in the controls menu. It might be that the key you assigned to open and cycle the mfd is already assigned to something else?

I've seen a few Reddit posts in the past where assignments have been duplicated, causing issues with getting the mfd to open.

Agreed it’s best to just map one button for mfd up which basically scrolls through them all and use the dpad to change things and x is usually standard for ok/continue button. I’d maybe try resetting to a default wheel profile and start from scratch and save it if still having trouble

• Deleted member 197115

Long press on MFD Next or Prev.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes