Sell Turn Racing R305 + Turn Button Plate (BP2)

bp1501

Premium
Sold

Attachments

• IMG_6960.jpeg
    IMG_6960.jpeg
    574.8 KB · Views: 338
  • IMG_6961.jpeg
    IMG_6961.jpeg
    538.5 KB · Views: 581
  • IMG_6963.jpeg
    IMG_6963.jpeg
    520.2 KB · Views: 280
  • IMG_6962.jpeg
    IMG_6962.jpeg
    556.2 KB · Views: 325
Last edited:
why did you sell it? I am considering buying this combo
Hi
I bought this combo from him .
I used it 4-5 times them I sold it .
The steering wheel it self is very good but the BP2 buttons plate is one of the worst I had . It’s made from some kind of strong plastic/ABS and the big down is the noticeable flex. When you press the button you feel the flex.

Hi
I bought this combo from him .
I used it 4-5 times them I sold it .
The steering wheel it self is very good but the BP2 buttons plate is one of the worst I had . It’s made from some kind of strong plastic/ABS and the big down is the noticeable flex. When you press the button you feel the flex.
K thanks. What did you end up buying as a replacement? I was concerned about the flex of the plastic button box. Boosted media said it wasn't very noticeable...

Last edited:
K thanks. What did you end up buying as a replacement? I was concerned about the flex of the plastic button box. Boosted media said it wasn't very noticeable...
It’s noticeable.
I have 5 steering wheel so I don’t need to buy more wheels . One of them is the SSRG and for me it’s the best GT wheel ever but to bad he doesn’t make them anymore!

1659116381140.jpg

Last edited:
I have same combo in OP and love it. If by noticeable you mean if you stare at the plate while pushing top row buttons, can you see it moving a mm or so? yes. But same can be said for my 3mm carbon fiber polsimer plate that everyone loves. The flex is not the least bit noticeable in use to me, however the great feel of the extremely tactile buttons is very noticeable indeed.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back