Tunari Rápido RC4

Cars Tunari Rápido RC4 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Tunari submitted a new resource:

Tunari Rápido RC4 - 1:3 scale RC-car

**CUSTOM SHADERS PATCH REQUIRED**
View attachment 606318

This is my RC-car mod, the Rápido RC4. Rápido means fast in Spanish and it sounds fast. RC4 comes from RC and 4 is for 4-wheel-drive. It was developed by the top engineers from SlightlyMadeStudios in collaboration with Culos Simulazioni, to guarantee that there is absolutely no simulation value in this mod. Many engineers lost their ankles by getting rammed into with the Rápido.
View attachment 606330...

Read more about this resource...

i have been working on a 1:18 model that drifts but am to busy doing sometin else first
Screenshot_tg_pequeno_rc4_ebisu_west_20-7-123-14-8-34.jpg

That's awesome. I hope it'll be RWD.

I don't know if you rc drift IRL, but you should definitely check out chassis like the Reve-D RDX, MST 2.5 RMX, Yokomo MD1, etc...
i dont RC irl, and thats making the "make it drive good" bit a bit difficult, not to mention the completely different way that RC car steering is, versus a wheel/joystick. i did attempt to write up a gyro that the drift cars seem to have(?) but i dont really understand how all that stuff works so it definitely doesnt make it any easier. will see about all this, my mate whos knee deep into RCs will probably help me throw together something. dont expect anything anytime soon thou...
unrelated, but the japanese have been working on some kind of RC drift thing to AC (i think in 1:10 scale). but they tend ot not distribute their mods to >foreigners

i dont RC irl, and thats making the "make it drive good" bit a bit difficult, not to mention the completely different way that RC car steering is, versus a wheel/joystick. i did attempt to write up a gyro that the drift cars seem to have(?) but i dont really understand how all that stuff works so it definitely doesnt make it any easier. will see about all this, my mate whos knee deep into RCs will probably help me throw together something. dont expect anything anytime soon thou...
unrelated, but the japanese have been working on some kind of RC drift thing to AC (i think in 1:10 scale). but they tend ot not distribute their mods to >foreigners
Any link to that Japanese project?

Edit: regarding the gyro you could checkout the several gamepad fx mods on here.

Last edited:
sadly i dont know of any links, only things i have seen are clips on twitter.
but ill check out the gampadfx mods, thats not a bad idea.. thanks for the tip!
Ok thx

Console FX especially (but remove all the gyro stuff from the lua, so that the self steering comes from the FFB data only. Much better for drifting imo.)

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 230 87.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 48 18.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 37 14.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 39 14.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 69 26.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 89 34.0%