Tucuru Motorplex

Tracks Tucuru Motorplex 0.9.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
hi i'm having this issue with the track with almost any layout except fo the kart one(ERROR: Reverb node does not exist:AC_REVERB_BRIDGEA) can anybody help me please?
-EDIT-
deleting the track an installing it not vi CM appears to have solved the problem

Last edited:
hi i'm having this issue with the track with almost any layout except fo the kart one(ERROR: Reverb node does not exist:AC_REVERB_BRIDGEA) can anybody help me please?
-EDIT-
deleting the track an installing it not vi CM appears to have solved the problem
I'm having the same problem with the Rallycross B layout, but unfortunately manually reinstalling the track won't do the trick...

I'd like to report a bug for the AI spline for the kart configuration. In practice/quali the AI goes straight into this building when they try to exit the pits:
Screenshot_shifter_kart_00_tucuru_8-2-122-18-3-41.jpg

Plus, during the race it's not unusual for karts to crash in this chicane, by either taking off or bumping into the barrier to the left:
Screenshot_shifter_kart_00_tucuru_8-2-122-18-3-31.jpg

I ran a weekend with 125 shifter karts and 98 +/- 2% AI and 80 +/- 5% aggro if that's useful to know.

Would it be possible to make a fully open layout for just freeroam purposes? Would be great for a practice server.
There is a hidden layout that has no barriers, only some cones. To enable the hidden layout, delete "_" at the end of "ui_track_.json" file in ui/hidden folder.
Cones can be removed by renaming layout_hidden.kn5 file.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but most of your tracks are showing incorrectly/ not all layouts. I had to reinstall AC and lost everything and when reinstalling these maps some of the layouts show up blank or not at all. As I lost everything I'm not sure if this is an issue with the maps or CM. The maps used to work fine before the reinstall. Appreciate any help Thank you!

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 441 69.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 273 43.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 292 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 130 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 172 27.2%
Back