Triple screen shader and resolution idea(?)

Ok guys, so here's the deal.

I have found a reshade shader that enables you to change the angle and perspective of the outer monitors.

This allows for triple screen correction for games that do no natively support it.

The way it works, to achieve a good result, you have to zoom in the image, and this creates trouble with the UI and if you don't zoom in, you lose much of the side monitors "real estate" cause it's blacked out.

The question is, is there a way to force the game to output a bigger resolution to the monitor, and the monitor to show only what's in it's resolution?

For example, I want to run GTR2 in 11520x2160, whereas I have 7680x1440, so that, when I zoom in, I still have image to show instead of the black outer border.

DSR does not do what I want, cause it squishes the bigger res to fit into the lower res.

It's more of a generic question, but I'm using GTR2 to test, and many big minds lurk around this subforum. ;)

Last edited:
Ok guys, so here's the deal.

I have found a reshade shader that enables you to change the angle and perspective of the outer monitors.

This allows for triple screen correction for games that do no natively support it.

The way it works, to achieve a good result, you have to zoom in the image, and this creates trouble with the UI and if you don't zoom in, you lose much of the side monitors "real estate" cause it's blacked out.

The question is, is there a way to force the game to output a bigger resolution to the monitor, and the monitor to show only what's in it's resolution?

For example, I want to run GTR2 in 11520x2160, whereas I have 7680x1440, so that, when I zoom in, I still have image to show instead of the black outer border.

DSR does not do what I want, cause it squishes the bigger res to fit into the lower res.

It's more of a generic question, but I'm using GTR2 to test, and many big minds lurk around this subforum. ;)
Do I understand you correctly that if UI was configurable to be smaller both vertically and horizontally that would help?

Yes it would help a lot, but this would apply for the in-race UI also.

Maybe using gid I can resize it, not sure, I have to test.
It all can be done, problem is that I am one person with just two hands, and there's so, so much to do. Are you familiar with 3DSimED, can you help me with some cars, while I do the UI tweaks? There's F1 carset I really like, but it has annoying issue that all tires look the same, can you fix it to make rain tires look like rain tires, while I look at UI stuff? You know how UI squeeze came to life? One person modified dozens of cars to support modern motec features povided by my plugin, and as a thank you I did UI squeeze and additional LCD features :) Can we help each other? PM me.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 26 22.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 24 20.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • Forum trophies