Triple monitors displayed upside-down after the December 2020 update

I have a strange issue with my triple monitors since the update, where the video is now upside down. Removing the triple screen launch options from Steam fixes this, but I need the launch options string to display the video correctly across all 3 monitors.

My Steam launch options string is the same as it was before the latest update...

-triScr 800 -40 610 355 4 610 355 4 45 610 355 4 45

Anyone else having this problem?

Cheers.

Delete your triscr launch options, and add only -webmenu

Then, with the new menu configure the triples from the FOV options. Very nice fov menu by the way, at last.
;)

For some reason, the game keeps the settings from the webmenu even if it is not enabled, and completely disregards -triscr parameters.
Also, fovscale is removed completely, but can be edited with the xml.
(I answered in sector3 forum as well but somebody might stumble on this topic)

Last edited:
Delete your triscr launch options, and add only -webmenu

Then, with the new menu configure the triples from the FOV options. Very nice fov menu by the way, at last.
;)

For some reason, the game keeps the settings from the webmenu even if it is not enabled, and completely disregards -triscr parameters.
Also, fovscale is removed completely, but can be edited with the xml.
(I answered in sector3 forum as well but somebody might stumble on this topic)

I tried your - webmenu.. Wow.. It was really cool and I had everything set up perfectly. The only problem is when I'm in game and I go into and out of the menu, the damn thing keeps hanging up and telling me I have to close the game. Not only that, but if I remove the webmenu from Steam, the fov DOES NOT remain the same as you stated.. The last last thing is, I have no idea what xml menu you're talking about, or how to edit it, but if you tell me I'll try it out.

I'd love to know why they decided to screw with the - triscr information. I logged in tonight and what I saw was just a huge mess on screen.

Peace, Defender

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea