TreeFX for Suzuka

Tracks TreeFX for Suzuka 0.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Not that the Reboot trees are any decent to begin with, they actually fit the environment better. I know you said you have 3D knowledge limitations... but you can at least calibrate them a lot closer in brightness and narrow the models a little through the trees.ini file.

Those trunks are hilariously massive

KulliCle updated TreeFX for Suzuka with a new update entry:

Acacia Replacement & Reworked Oak

I still have no clue, which trees stand around Suzuka, but with the new Acacia incoming, I tried that one replacing the oak and I have to say: it looks more natural and has a more pacific feeling to it - at least it fits better for Suzuka.

Nonetheless for all the oak lovers: Thanks to Johnr777 I now know how to edit existing tree models (still have no clue about creating them). So I reworked the oak to make it look more natural. Simply go to the track-folder "rt_suzuka"...

Read the rest of this update entry...

where can I get the tree model converter for CM?
First of all you have to get CM into developer mode: therefore you need to go in "About" and click multiple times on the version. When you're in dev mode go to content --> tools --> creator tools and there you go. If you can't see "creator tools"/"tree converter" under "tools" in "content" you probably have the same issue I had: the CM version didn't updated itself and you're on an old version of CM. Right now Im on version "0.8.2467.39678 (x86)" (you can find it here for installing manually: https://acstuff.ru/app/ ). Have fun and send some 3D trees, if you have it working ;)

Last edited:

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 112 70.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 41 25.6%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 32 20.0%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 33 20.6%
  • No 3pa registration pages