Tracks TRANSFAGARASAN / DN7C / (Romania) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will investigate it for sure.
Otherwise we are now preparing for ground laserscanning of Transfagarasan in July and we will release new built from scratch track v1.0 most likely before end of this year.

We will investigate it for sure.
Otherwise we are now preparing for ground laserscanning of Transfagarasan in July and we will release new built from scratch track v1.0 most likely before end of this year.
WOW...for me personally this Track is the 'Holy Grail' of Tracks and you have done a superb job so far...Good Luck and looking forward to the laser scanned version.

AC TRAXX updated TRANSFAGARASAN / DN7C / (Romania) with a new update entry:

TRANSFAGARASAN / 0.9.5

Winter Edition layouts will be available with
CLASSIC v1.0 ULTIMATE in September 2018.
Still not everything is done how we want it but its an improvement over the last versions.

Everyone who will buy CLASSIC v1.0 ULTIMATE / 23km will have 50% discount on LASERSCANNED v1.0 ULTIMATE / 35 km that will arrive at the end of this year in SIM TRAXX STORE.

Read the rest of this update entry...

ok, download size went up by over 100 MB, but all the update box talks about is you payware stuff. What did change about the track you just uploaded?

Its public beta, go and figure it out if You care whats changed. We have no time and money for writing all the changes in here, better spend it on improving tracks than getting into statistics. And who cares really. There is lots of improvements and there will be more soon. The biggest improvement will be the laserscanned version that will have around 5cm accuracy/resolution.

-new trackside objects like logs, electric posts, some buildings I think
-more elaborate Sim Traxx 3d model start/finish line.
-lining a portion of the course in identical Sim Traxx signposts
-missing track preview/outlines for half the layouts - this one may be a carryover from previous versions that I fixed with a couple clicks in CM so they were surprising to see
-besides winter layouts being placeholders, some traffic layouts have only one pit.

edit: still fun to drive

Last edited:
Your tracks are pure class, guys, but your website is one terrible mess... I know you're preparing to release some laser scanned stuff - if I were you, I would improve the website first because it may scare off some people :)

What are the changes in this update? Why don't you use the update notes to tell us what has been changed instead of further promoting your future releases?

What are the changes in this update? Why don't you use the update notes to tell us what has been changed instead of further promoting your future releases?
Its a public beta, please go and figure it out if You care whats changed. We have no time and money for writing all the changes in here, better spend it on improving tracks than getting into statistics at this level. And who cares really. There is lots of improvements and there will be more soon. The biggest improvement will be the laserscanned version that will have around 5cm accuracy/resolution.

• Deleted member 197115

Beautiful track, not so great attitude, hopefully that'll change with paid version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back