Transfăgărășan track missing?

Is there any way to get this track? Every Google search ends up here but the file is missing. Is a dead end, and does anyone here have a copy they could share?

Thanks again! But did you say they sell a better version? I don't know who "they" is lol.. I just googled it and ended up here.. but I will search again.. I'm willing to pay for this one.
Whoops, sry about that. Should have been more clear. Like mentioned above me, Simtraxx.

Heres a tip.. If you hover your mouse over a car or track mod preview in CM, it usually shows the author of the mod along with some other info.

Also, the version I sent you is the version they used to have on here. Im not 100% sure the version they sell is better or different. I assume it is but I dont have it myself.

If you do go and get it, please let me know if its better than the one I gave you. Id like to buy it also if so.

Last edited:
Thanks to both of you and thanks for the tip! I am just learning CM (I am several years late to the AC party lol)... so bear with me ..
Anyway, I did go to their site and bought both the latest version (1.2) for a few Euros and while there I saw that they had an "early access" version of the same tracked but laser scanned. This was about 14 Euros.
I purchased both lol!!! I'm sorry but after reading through all of this I did not even look at the version .8 that you originally showed me (sorry!)... so I can't tell.. but I can say version 1.2 is spectacular.. I tried the "early access" track and it looks gorgeous too, but many things are not yet set.. (floating bushes lol..etc..)
Either way I think their pay version (whichever you get) is just fabulous. While I don't know if you will get a significant improvement over .8, perhaps it's worth supporting the developers.

Either way, I am loving just setting a bunch of AI cars on this track, and driving up the transfagarasan that I actually drove in real live back in 2015. I remember many of the corners and much of the scenery!!

Thanks again for the tips!

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 45 64.3%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 29 41.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 33 47.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 15 21.4%
Back