AC TransAm (TA2) at Sebring - Monday Oct 09

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I think the main difference with the cps version is the force feedback feels much stronger. Too strong in fact,
You can lower the FFB in the stock app in Assetto Corse while in the car and save this setting. I do that for almost every car.

Still plenty of openings for this one. Please consider joining us this evening for this race event. Not too late to get some practice in!

You will not regret purchasing this fantastic trio of cars from VRC--and you can still grab them on sale!

Plus, we'll be using them again for upcoming events to recreate the actual TA2 series (as track availability for AC allows):

Sebring - Today
NOLA
Road Atlanta
Lime Rock
Detroit GP
Indianapolis
Mid-Ohio
Road America
Music City GP
Watkins Glen
VIR
COTA

Hope to see you on the track!

Awesome racing guys! That was a blast. Hope you guys enjoyed racing those cars as much as I did. Nice job to Robert for the impeccable racing and double winner's spot on the podium!

Welcome again to Jason and Nic, thanks for racing with us. We hope you will join us for future events.

Next up: Clio Cup cars at Thomson Road (in Singapore, NOT Europe sorry) track by Fat-Alfie.

Then after that, either the next track in the TA2 series (NOLA) or we try the GTR2 revival with the RSS GT cars.
Cheers!

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 133 85.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 16.8%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.5%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 48 31.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 55 35.5%