F1 2012 tranfers, and team standings

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi,

I'm in my 1st year carreer with williams.
After hockenheim, i'm 7h with 72 points ( hamilton 1st 132 pts), ( team mate maldonado has 30 points) and I just received an offer from Sauber.

Sauber are behind williams in the team standings ( perez 75 points, kobayashi 5).

I accepted the offer, and what a surprise, i'm 2nd driver, while 1st driver is KOBAYASHI!!!!!! no more Perez despite his 75 points.

So my question is, will the final team standings affect the car performance the next year? If kobayashi remains so bad, it's going to be hard to be in the top 5. What a stupid bug. Codemasters never fixed the problems with 1st and 2st driver, and transfers.
I don't think i'll have an offer from a top team at the end of the season, unless I'm world champion, so i Plan to stay with sauber for one more season

Fortunately I quit the game without autosave ( forced the program to shut down without going back to main menu)
So should I sign? ( as I think sauber is nicer to drive than williams, and I should have more chance to win or score points)

My reply is probably as relevant as yours - that's my point.

Furthermore, I shall have fish, chips & onions rings with a buttered white cob & a huge pickled onion as well as that dodgy looking gherkin that's been there for weeks on the shelf, for tea tomorrow.

....oh and some momato sauce ...

... yes, momato ....

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.9%