Training / Setup / Support Information

• Francisca Roele

wow you guys are fast. I was already happy going from 1:24 to 1:16. I guess I better drive a few more laps.

I don't know how to set up the car so I'm just going to try the ones you guys posted, many thanks for sharing and who knows I might shave off a few more seconds!

Then again, on Saturday itself I'm just going to focus on finishing the race in one piece, if I do that I'll be happy.

If all else fail I can always blame it on my xbox 360 DriveFX steering wheel :D

Aida05 Setup

here is my setup for the FD event i will update it if i change something
pb atm 1.38.6xx :bike::ambulance::homer:

Peugot 407 '06 setup --->
the 2nd one was good for a 1.37.7 new pb ;D

Attachments

• Peu_AIDA_Q2.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 219
  • Peu_AIDA_Q3.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 184
seat toledo cupra setup okoyama

first outing in the lil' seat at okoyama: 1:40:2xy, other guys were doing 38s, 36s possible I'd say (not for me, though)

I used Vale setup as basis, race setup fuel for 14 laps (hope that's enough ...) tweaked a little here and there.

p.s. anyone using this setup on Saturday will have to let me pass at least once :) (plz aliens, use it ...)

Attachments

• toledo aida race2.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 209
ok, working on toledo too.

started with base of valencia - been using motec and the r2p spreadsheet to work on set up. 1.40.1xx is my best to date, motec showing me i've a 1:38.2x in there if i nail it perfect!!!

still more work to do - left hand side of car still needing sorting a little - as always problems getting heat to rear of car, especially rear right. Hints welcome as R2P suggests a softer tyre compound... yeah... right!!! :)

***UPDATED*** new set up... still work to do but now clocking 1:39.1xx motec now showing a 1.38.0xx possible for myself if i go green. gonna post under general race 07 set ups and any additional changes will be made there.

Attachments

• Toledo KP tweaks 4.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 210
2nd flying lap was a 1.39.3, default setup with the steering lock & fuel changed.

I really need to work on a setup for my E90. The BMW is not a pickup and drive car, spinning exiting t1, the crest out of the hairpin is a nuisance too.

It's nice to be out of the Leon though

2nd flying lap was a 1.39.3, default setup with the steering lock & fuel changed.

I really need to work on a setup for my E90. The BMW is not a pickup and drive car, spinning exiting t1, the crest out of the hairpin is a nuisance too.

It's nice to be out of the Leon though

Hehe Simon,

Better start driven the E90 some to practice some RWD for GTR Evolution ;)

Just did some laps on this circuit very fun, corner exit speed is very important. Did a 13lap race and tires were fine after that. Did not care to take it easy so no tire worries here

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 20.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 18.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.7%