Trail braking

Been playing this game a fair bit again recently.

But came into it from playing a lot of rally games and early sims where trail braking was fairly common and usable. It really isn't in this game, just usually forced you to push on a lot or spin, places like final chicane at Spa are notorious for this, as I would normally trail brake quite heavily into there on ABS, stop it and fire out, but in this game and AC trail braking seems a no no.

Are there any setup tweaks that may make trail braking if not possible easier to manage? I can adjust a bit, but the habit is to do it!!

Try usual things, like increase front camber a bit,stiffen front springs,dampers and/or rollbar, and on rear do the opposite, decrease camber, soften springs,dampers and rollbar,lower rear end if is too high and maybe decrease front toe out and add some toe in in the rear.

Been playing this game a fair bit again recently.

But came into it from playing a lot of rally games and early sims where trail braking was fairly common and usable. It really isn't in this game, just usually forced you to push on a lot or spin, places like final chicane at Spa are notorious for this, as I would normally trail brake quite heavily into there on ABS, stop it and fire out, but in this game and AC trail braking seems a no no.

Are there any setup tweaks that may make trail braking if not possible easier to manage? I can adjust a bit, but the habit is to do it!!
any success since you posted?
i also find it tricky but i run quite rearward brake bias compared to default setups

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back