Resource icon

Misc Traffic for fukuoka_wmmt5 2022-05-23

Login or Register an account to download this content
alekabul submitted a new resource:

Traffic for fukuoka_wmmt5 - 2 variants of AI for Fukuoka

Recently I've been asked by Alex Mail if I can make AI for Fukuoka. So I found the track and here's the normal and reverse AI loops made as additional layouts. If you use Content Manager try them in "Track day" and enable "AI flood" in CSP settings.

View attachment 568820

Install: open this "fukuoka_wmmt5.7z" and drag from it into "..\content\tracks\". Confirm the prompt for merging folders.

"Fukuoka Urban...

Read more about this resource...

Is the AI normal traffic AI or can you race against them as well?
In "1-lane" you can start a race. The hints for the AI in "1-lane" don't limit the top speed. That also is a reason for some accidents with fast cars with low downforce. There are jumps at the end of long straights.

Hey, thanks for your releases of traffic splines. Do you have any plans on potentially releasing a public 2 way & one way traffic spline for FDR, Belt Parkway, etc in NYC (
)? There currently are no good splines made besides the private ones on servers, would be awesome

Last edited:
Hey, thanks for your releases of traffic splines. Do you have any plans on potentially releasing a public 2 way & one way traffic spline for FDR, Belt Parkway, etc in NYC (
)? There currently are no good splines made besides the private ones on servers, would be awesome
Hi, I saw another vid with good traffic on that track. The server was in the description. I don`t use Discord and can`t tell if the online traffic requires the local fast_lane.ai files to work. If so - after joining a traffic session take a look in the layout`s "ai" subfolder and copy all the files in another location. If they are gone after the online session ended you can copy them in the "ai" subfolder and start offline "Track day" with the same line.
On the question about making new lines - I would wait a bit more for the next releases of the track.

Hi, I saw another vid with good traffic on that track. The server was in the description. I don`t use Discord and can`t tell if the online traffic requires the local fast_lane.ai files to work. If so - after joining a traffic session take a look in the layout`s "ai" subfolder and copy all the files in another location. If they are gone after the online session ended you can copy them in the "ai" subfolder and start offline "Track day" with the same line.
On the question about making new lines - I would wait a bit more for the next releases of the track.
Thanks for the reply! I'm not sure what you mean, I checked the ai folder of the layout of the server I was in and it was empty. Can you provide a path please? Also, online servers usually use a fast_lane.aip file (I've seen some free server spline files that have this), hope that helps.

Thanks for the reply! I'm not sure what you mean, I checked the ai folder of the layout of the server I was in and it was empty. Can you provide a path please? Also, online servers usually use a fast_lane.aip file (I've seen some free server spline files that have this), hope that helps.
As I don`t play AC online I`m not a good source of advice on that. I just assume the server distributes the whole track including the lines. I may be wrong on that. Try searching in Windows explorer in the tracks folder and see where and if there are fast_lane.ai files. If there are such files in the "..\content\tracks\NFSmw\NFSmwRCP\ai" for example you must be able to start offline Track day in "NFSmwRCP".

hello developer,i just download this map by 2 hours ago,but i got a problem is that i keep spawning in the void,so i wanna ask how to fix this problem
Did you select TRACK DAY session with list of cars for AI and "Fukuoka Urban Traffic 1-lane" or "Fukuoka Urban Traffic 2-lane" layout?
1708140335982.png

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea