Track map on tablet

Is there a way to get a full view of the track map or map display app on a tablet? With player markers.. I already use simhub dashes, specifically the mobile dash one and I want that track map on another tablet. Only the minimap, nothing else. What options do I have here?

Thanks much.

Last edited:
Is there a way to get a full view of the track map or map display app on a tablet? With player markers.. I already use simhub dashes, specifically the mobile dash one and I want that track map on another tablet. Only the minimap, nothing else. What options do I have here?

Thanks much.
Make your own with Dash Studio, you can use different ones with multiple devices

Hi
I actually did something similar to above (used existing simhub app and resizing it to my liking creating separate screen) so it does show map with car IDs but came across few problems and if someone can chip in with answer will gladly hear out:
- some servers require me to run a lap atleast once if map layout is not available. Some tracks are not 100% perfect and dont have clear start/end sectors and resulting in map never being correctly populated. I suspect its moded tracks issue but if its fixable please let me know
- i cant find a way to add actual "user name vs car ID" to the map. All maps show either car ID or fastest laps but not both - I simply want to know that car1 on map is driven by PlayerName and car 2 is driven by AnotherPlayer.

So im getting the hang of it maybe. I watched several of that guys' tutorials and he explains everything pretty well.

Still having a problem with tracks like Shuto and LAC. Tamada is another one. Ill get the main track at Tamada to show but nothing else. I cant get the entire map to show up.

Ideally I would like to have the map display (the app you can download here) somehow put onto the tablet alone. Any ideas?

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back